Corsair Community

AM4 bracket for h100i capellix

I'm going to try to be nice. I've worked with and mounted at least 50 corsair AIO coolers. This one the way to mount the bracket on an AM4 socket is to be blunt atrocious. This is not user error. It's funny in the video they show how to mount it, it only shows intel mounting not trying to get those god awful clips to work with the socket. And then the mounting bracket just slides out of the pump when you're trying to put it on. There's way too much play with the holes in the bracket too big so the damn clips go every which way. I've built so many computers and this is the worst thing I've ever seen. There used to be a way that the other ones used where you took the Amd stuff out and used all corsair stuff but I guess that's not on this. I would send it back if it made sense but it doesn't. If anyone has actually got a tip or something I would appreciate it.:mad:

I'm just trying to install a capellix 360. Only my third rad to but had no issues with the other 2. Every time I try to fit the bracket to the board the AM4 bracket keeps coming apart. I'm having a total nightmare with it. When I think I have it on, the lights start flashing red and temp in bios shoots up in to 80s. Actually came here for help and seen your post

This bracket is useless. It does not fit. Wasted hours on this. I took my bracket off my H115i XT and it fits much more snuggly. Struggled to get it to attach to the board . I did eventually but you can tell it not right. Not happy to leave it like this on a new 5900x processor.

Noe im going to have to return to Amazon as not compatible. Need to strip the PC down again, all the fans etc back in the box. And its not the smallest item to carry back to the shop. Corsair you need to do something about this.

• Corsair Employee
When threading the loop and thumb screw, only thread the thumbscrew on 2 or 3 turns, don't screw in too much. With your right-hand place the pump on your CPU. Hold it there, then with your left-hand hook the top hook on the bracket and turn it a few times, just a few times. Then do the same with the bottom hook. Screw it enough till letting go means the hook won't come off the bracket. Then do the same to the top. Continues holding till the pump doesn't rock back and forth and till the thumb screws are finger tight.