Corsair Community

H150i Elite Capellix Not Responding to iCue 4 Changes

Hoochie

Hi All

My H150i Elite Capellix pump/fans, LL120, and LL140 fans are no longer responding/changing to anything in iCue 4. They had been working fine for a few months now.

Currently they are stuck on an old profile (color shift between blue & pink), and the profile has since been deleted. No scene or custom profile will change this, and I cannot even turn them off. All other Corsair and compatible products work fine through iCue (keyboard, RAM, motherboard).

I've reinstalled iCue, unplugged all of the Command Pro hub ports, multiple system restarts, force updates, etc. All of the normal suggested trouble shooting.

This seems to have started when I imported some custom profiles from the Corsair website (all of these profiles have also been deleted since the issue began).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

System Specs:

- Windows 10

- Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI)

- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 4050 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)

- GIGABYTE RTX 3080

- 32GB Vengeance PRO DDR4 3600MHz

- 2x 1TB Samsung 980 PRO

If you quit CUE (and certainly uninstall) all lighting should drop into HW Mode and change. The software can’t control the lighting when it’s not there. That suggests there is a physical problem with the lighting, either fan or controller. If all of the fans are like this, start by checking the fan in the #1 slot. Swap it with #6 or the last one on the RGB controller and see if the lighting changes. The lighting is serial so a glitch in fan 1 impacts everything down the line. Even then this is strange, not the expected deviant behavior, and seems like a hardware problem. I would contact Corsair Support to things going in that direction.