Corsair Community

Firmware Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE Gunmetal and dongle

Hey

I just recieved my headset yeasterday and my virtuoso is at version 0.17.149, with my dongle being at 0.16.80. Icue isn't allowing me to update ot the newer version. I was wondering if someone could please send me a bin or zip file so I can manually update the firmware, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my God, I stepped in the same shit. I hope the German support is faster than the forum. I was able to use the headset for 20 minutes. After so much research, I guess I chose the wrong manufacturer after all. With any other manufacturer, you can download the FW yourself, here it seems to be a company secret. I hope for a quick solution, otherwise they will go straight back to the dealer with a corresponding evaluation.

• Like 2

On 9/8/2021 at 7:51 PM, Drehzahl73 said:

Oh my God, I stepped in the same shit. I hope the German support is faster than the forum. I was able to use the headset for 20 minutes. After so much research, I guess I chose the wrong manufacturer after all. With any other manufacturer, you can download the FW yourself, here it seems to be a company secret. I hope for a quick solution, otherwise they will go straight back to the dealer with a corresponding evaluation.

Since the problem is known, I would have expected the support to react faster. I have received the confirmation mail, but in my account it says that I do not have a support ticket. Apparently the service is as bad as the software they deliver. If the headphones don't work again on Tuesday, I will send them back. Unfortunately, I already have to give a bad rating because the description makes everyone fall into the trap, even if the headphones are actually good.

• Like 2

There is almost nothing left to say.. It is just disgusting how you pay a lot of money for a premium headset and get this kind of bad (read: shit) treatment.

iCUE software - v.4.9.350

Virtuoso Dongle - v.0.16.90

CORSAIR Virtuoso RGB Wireless - v.?

If anybody could help me out then Kudos to you - and if you come to Estonia I will buy you a beer.

Great support, I should try a soft reset. That's a big cover-up for incompetence. But not from support, but from the software programmers. 

today the dongle in the icue4 app got another firmware v5.5.102 same ****. 

Edited by Drehzahl73
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tambien tengo el problema que al actualizar icue, no me deja emparejar mis Corsair Virtuoso rgb wireless y una luz roja parpadea 

Software iCUE - v.4.15.153

Virtuoso Dongle - v.5.5.102

CORSAIR Virtuoso RGB Wireless - v. 0.17.149