Corsair Community

K100 RGB/Nightsword question

The K100 RGB media controls, Spotify and iTunes only have track up and down, which is why track jogging on the control wheel is probably the best feature (+15 secs in Spotify and +5 secs in iTunes). The only other way that I know of to accomplish this is with mouse clicks. I listen to a lot of EDM and when searching for new stuff, I only need to hear a few secs of the hook, groove and bridge to know if I need to invest any more time listening and, having CTS, all that mouse movement and clicking is killing my hands (gotta save 'em for gaming).

Mouse wheel up/down or an assignable button would be perfect, but there does not seem to be a way within iCue to assign the track jogging feature to a button and macro recordings do not capture any input from the control wheel.

Is there any way at all to assign the track jogging feature to a button or through a Macro?

TIA, apologies if this has been discussed before.

• Corsair Employees

Hi the_darkness,

Currently Track Jogging is only available via that control wheel -- I will absolutely send this feedback for enhanced / additional control for jogging to the appropriate team on your behalf though. Thanks for the great suggestion -- let us know if you come up with any others!