Jump to content
Corsair Community

iCue Memory Exclamation Mark!


wim-bart
 Share

Recommended Posts

My memory stopped working in iCue and cannot upgrade to iCue 4 because of some stupid idea to stop supporting my H100i V2.

 

Log:

2021-04-30T14:54:42 I cue.llaccess.server: First client connected: 1 Opened CorsairLLAccess driver; Active connections: 1

2021-04-30T14:54:42 W cue.llaccess.server: dramReadByte failed "Dram [0:5c]" cmd: 36

2021-04-30T14:54:42 W cue.llaccess.server: dramWriteByte failed "Dram [0:5c]" cmd: 36 data: 75

2021-04-30T14:54:42 W cue.llaccess.server: dramWriteByte failed "Dram [0:5c]" cmd: 37 data: 66

2021-04-30T14:54:42 W cue.llaccess.server: dramReadByte failed "Dram [0:5d]" cmd: 36

2021-04-30T14:54:42 W cue.llaccess.server: dramWriteByte failed "Dram [0:5d]" cmd: 36 data: 75

2021-04-30T14:54:42 W cue.llaccess.server: dramWriteByte failed "Dram [0:5d]" cmd: 37 data: 66

2021-04-30T14:54:42 W cue.llaccess.server: dramReadByte failed "Dram [0:5e]" cmd: 36

2021-04-30T14:54:42 W cue.llaccess.server: dramWriteByte failed "Dram [0:5e]" cmd: 36 data: 75

2021-04-30T14:54:42 W cue.llaccess.server: dramWriteByte failed "Dram [0:5e]" cmd: 37 data: 66

2021-04-30T14:54:42 W cue.llaccess.server: dramReadByte failed "Dram [0:5f]" cmd: 36

2021-04-30T14:54:42 W cue.llaccess.server: dramWriteByte failed "Dram [0:5f]" cmd: 36 data: 75

2021-04-30T14:54:42 W cue.llaccess.server: dramWriteByte failed "Dram [0:5f]" cmd: 37 data: 66

 

I have the following memory:

1 x CMW32GX4M2S3600C18 (2 modules)

1 x MWLEKIT2 (2 modules)

 

Following MB:

1 x ASUS Prime x570-PRO FW: 3603 AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.1 Patch A

 

Following CPU:

1 x AMD Ryzen R9 5950

 

To make the memory and fake dimms visible i have to flash them and then they work until next reboot.

 

Reinstalled iCue 2 times, tested with a new installed Windows. But no success.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is another thread here covering this issue where I am not sure too many solutions were found. I just opened iCue made sure everything was up to date and in the settings I disabled only the - Enable Plugins. I am a couple of days in now with no issues at all, can change presets and done about 20 restarts due to other setups/updates etc. Asus Strix B550-F Wifi with a Ryzen 5600X latest stable BIOS(BIOS update didn't fix the issue BTW)

 

PS never had the issue till I upgraded the MB and CPU from a Strix B450-F, Ryzen 3600 so figured maybe that the later edition was not playing nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...