Corsair Community

Nexus, Launch App, and iCUE 4.x

So after upgrading one of my launch app elements stopped working, gave me an error the file could not be found.

Ok, fine maybe I need to reconfigure it?

So I go in and see the assignment is launch app, and I selected "Select Application to Launch" but then there is nowhere to click to actually select the application? How to do I point it to the executable I want to run?

I tried switching it from the other options but nowhere does a dialog window open that will let me actually select an application. Am I missing something obvious here? I am on 4.10.273

wjLwMaJ.png

Edited by schmak01
added image

I'm exactly in your same situation. What's this "Launch app" button not working? haha... it's like the most basic feature anyone would want to use on the Nexus! Like setting up Steam, Origin, Uplay, etc...

RIGHT?!

I'm afraid to touch the others since they are working but still are calling batch scripts or powershell scripts.

FYI the + sign is there for my K95

hPbSeM9.png

• Corsair Employees
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. This is a bug in the latest update of iCUE 4.10.273, and is currently being reviewed by our development team. We'll provide an update once available.

• Corsair Employees
So we should go back to 3.x until then?

Pushhhhhh!!!! We need a patch.

iCUE 4.11.274 was released today and should resolve the app button issue.

Fixed in latest release....tested and working

Thank you for the quick feedback. Let us know if you experience any other issues.

Since this latest update the Corsair Headset functions as well as the icon that was in the 3..... versions have vanished. Was that intended? Found the mouse functionality adjustment area after a few minutes. But the Headset adjustment area was gone.

Even after a week the ICUE under the current update does not recognize that I have a Corsair Headset plugged in and operating. The icon does not appear even after I've restarted my machine a couple times. The only thing it recognizes is my Corsair Scimitar Pro. Any idea what may be causing this?