Corsair Community

Icue crashes after sleep mode.

mikea213

Hi All I have a issues dont know if anyone else is experiencing it also where icue just stops working and I have to goto task manager and force close it but I see it more after waking the computer for sleep/hibernation mode the some will will freeze can open cant toggle a profile and the screen on the Corsair Nexus just has the boot up logo. Its becoming a pain to have to go in force close it to make everything work like it should. I really notice it if I start playing a game cause it wont let the fans ramp up. All my stuff is corsair except (MB,CPU,GPU) heres a list incase someone see a item and goes thats it.

The motherboard ASUS b550f with a Ryzen 5800x cpu

EVGA 1660 ti GPU

Memory Corsair rgb

case 5000x rgb

corsair light node and 4 rgb strips

corsair commander pro

icue Nexus screen

K100 RGB keyboard

Dark Core Pro Se

Virtuoso se Headphones

Corsair Rm750 Power supply

Hydro X Closed loop water system (water block rgb, Pump rgb and 3 ql120 fans)

Im thinking of adding another commander pro to control the one fan I cant because the water pump took that sport on the current commander pro and to the cover the rear case fan and the 3 more ql120's I'll be adding with the 2nd 360 radatior on the side of the case.

Thoughts on why its is locking up. I did try clean reinstall no luck. I have purchased and only been using this setup about 1 month or so.

• Corsair Employees
First make sure your BIOS is fully updated to the most recent version, specifically it needs to have the AGESA 1.2.0.2 update which resolves USB issues on Ryzen platforms. Make sure USB Selective Suspend is disabled in the Windows Power Settings and also make sure you aren't running any other hardware monitoring software such as HWInfo, Aida64, etc...

First make sure your BIOS is fully updated to the most recent version, specifically it needs to have the AGESA 1.2.0.2 update which resolves USB issues on Ryzen platforms. Make sure USB Selective Suspend is disabled in the Windows Power Settings and also make sure you aren't running any other hardware monitoring software such as HWInfo, Aida64, etc...

Thank you for the quick reply. I did check and Asus is not offering the AGESA 1.2.0.2 at the current time just 1.2.0.1A. I was able to disable selective suspend.

• Corsair Employees
Thank you for the quick reply. I did check and Asus is not offering the AGESA 1.2.0.2 at the current time just 1.2.0.1A. I was able to disable selective suspend.

If they have a BIOS with AGESA 1.2.0.1A that should also resolve the USB disconnect issue they were experiencing with their chispets and Zen2/3 processors also.