Corsair Community

Grouping fans for lighting

tribunal88

Why can't iCue be intuitive? I have 6 fans; 3 front, 2 top (radiator), 1 back. What I would like is to have the 3 on front using the Lighting Link Color Pulse, and the 2 on top and 1 in back to have a static color. All 6 are linked to a lighting node core and Commander Pro.

From trying this myself, I've only been able to get all 6 fans to do one or the other. I would think this is possible.

You need to hold down CTRL and click drag over the the fans you want to select or de-select. This can be done with the box or one LED at a time. If you don't hold down CTRL, it will remove all effects from the field the first time you normal left click. Apply lighting effect 1 to fans 1-2-3. Select lighting effect 2 and apply where needed.

Also, new CUE 4 has a very obvious Fan 1, Fan 2, Fan 3... quick application to do the same thing. CTRL drag still works as well.

You need to hold down CTRL and click drag over the the fans you want to select or de-select. This can be done with the box or one LED at a time. If you don't hold down CTRL, it will remove all effects from the field the first time you normal left click. Apply lighting effect 1 to fans 1-2-3. Select lighting effect 2 and apply where needed.

Also, new CUE 4 has a very obvious Fan 1, Fan 2, Fan 3... quick application to do the same thing. CTRL drag still works as well.

CTRL-select didn't work. Even with only 2 selected, I would get all 6 fans or none at all reflecting the lighting choices.