Corsair Community

Ironclaw RGB Wireless Profile Problems

Hi everybody !

I have a problem with changing profiles with iCue and this mouse.

Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, When this happens I turn the mouse off and on again and the profiles work again !

I'm using iCue 4.10.273 and the latest mouse firmware (5.0.130).

Hope someone can fix the problem soon.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem. The problem appeared when updating my Ironclaw RGB to version 5.0.130 and the USB to version 8.0.84. Sometimes the mouse appears as disconnected in iCue even though it continues to work and does not allow to switch profiles. I use it in 2.4GHz mode. Turning it off and on reconnects to iCue and works properly, but the problem happens again after a while.

Yes it's the same , the mouse is disconnected (the traditional wifi icon is replaced with a red exclamation point) the basic mouse functions continue to work (movements and basic buttons) but profiles don't. I f quit Icue and restart the problem remains, only turning off the mouse it fixes.

Now Corsair has to tell me if this problem can be solved by software or not also because the mouse is new, it has only few days of life !

• Corsair Employees
Yes it's the same , the mouse is disconnected (the traditional wifi icon is replaced with a red exclamation point) the basic mouse functions continue to work (movements and basic buttons) but profiles don't. I f quit Icue and restart the problem remains, only turning off the mouse it fixes.

Now Corsair has to tell me if this problem can be solved by software or not also because the mouse is new, it has only few days of life !

Does the mouse work fully / is detected in iCUE if you're using it via the USB wired connection? If so, our support team can look at replacing just the dongle here...

Does the mouse work fully / is detected in iCUE if you're using it via the USB wired connection? If so, our support team can look at replacing just the dongle here...

If it is connected by cable it works again too. The problem looks like software, it appeared with the latest update of the mouse and the usb (Ironclaw RGB version 5.0.130, USB version 8.0.84).

• Corsair Employees
If it is connected by cable it works again too. The problem looks like software, it appeared with the latest update of the mouse and the usb (Ironclaw RGB version 5.0.130, USB version 8.0.84).

Go ahead and open a ticket with support -- they will assist with a firmware flash of the dongle, and failing that, simply replace the dongle if applicable.

Hello! Ive the exact same problem... Im thinking about sending it back to amazon but i really like the feeling of this mouse when its working...

But its a total pain because suddenly it stops working.

Has anybody solved this?

Hello! Ive the exact same problem... Im thinking about sending it back to amazon but i really like the feeling of this mouse when its working...

But its a total pain because suddenly it stops working.

Has anybody solved this?

We have opened several cases to see if they solve it for us. At the moment they have not answered me.

its definitely a firmware problem.

Corsair now wants me to replace my mouse under warranty.

But if i replace my mouse, its gonna have the same problem after i update the firmware...

fix with your updates, and dont replace our fully working mouses...

its definitely a firmware problem.

Corsair now wants me to replace my mouse under warranty.

But if i replace my mouse, its gonna have the same problem after i update the firmware...

fix with your updates, and dont replace our fully working mouses...

It's new firmware problem, it was updated last week. The previous firmware didn't give this problem, I don't know what they have changed because I haven't found patch notes.

ive just installed the firmware what they provided me, then installed icue 3 to update it to a working one, and now in icue 4 i dont have any problems.

Waiting for new firmware update now.

Can you put the firmware that they have sent you here? I still have no answer and the problem is quite annoying.

I think ive "solved" the problem.

My dongle was plugged in the front usb port. Since ive moved it to a usb port at the back ( directly to the mother board, maybe it gets more power...ive no idea lol) i had no problem at all. Hope this last for ever... if not, ill post back.

Thank you very much, you save my life, the bug is really annoying when you want to use the side buttons. I'm going to test for a day and tomorrow around around this time I write if I have had the same error, although as I say, I already had the previous firmware and this error didn't happen.

edit: If someone else wants to flash this version, they need to compress the bin and the corresponding json of the mouse and the USB as seen in the image. cGlI5mu

At least icue4 asks for a zip. In order to use a local file, first you have to click from "device configuration" to "search for update", then the menu with the three dots appears and from there to "search for update." Sorry if the names of the menus are not exactly in English, I use icue in Spanish

Edited by NecaX

It seems that with the old firmware the problem of disconnecting icue disappears, but another bug that happened before and was already solved returns, the double click bug. Very often, clicking detects as if there were two, resulting in a very frustrating use of the mouse. We need an update that fixes the disconnection error without falling back into old bugs that already seemed fixed.

I think ive "solved" the problem.

My dongle was plugged in the front usb port. Since ive moved it to a usb port at the back ( directly to the mother board, maybe it gets more power...ive no idea lol) i had no problem at all. Hope this last for ever... if not, ill post back.

ok, so not working anymore. This is such a pain...

Someone from corsair could show up here and give an answer if they are investigating this problem.

Thanks for the firmware made available but it is more than 1 year ago. My mouse is on firmware 5.0.130, it is more risky to return it to firmware 1.x than to use wired until the problem is solved.

Someone from corsair could show up here and give an answer if they are investigating this problem.

Thanks for the firmware made available but it is more than 1 year ago. My mouse is on firmware 5.0.130, it is more risky to return it to firmware 1.x than to use wired until the problem is solved.

I hope they are working on this...