Corsair Community

Odd issue with Corsair H100I Elite Capellix - Infinity loop lighting effect

The_Bishop

For whatever reason, the 'infinity loop' is out of sync on my setup. Previously it seemed to work just fine.

All six fans are the ML120 fans, same ones that come on the Capellix (I ordered another 4 so all six would be identical).

Just did a complete uninstall and cleanout of iCue due to this issue, and re-installed version 4. Same thing is going on. Any ideas on what I should check next?

Infinity loop is highly dependent on fan orientation since it slithers through the run on opposite sides. It may require a software fan re-position in the Lighting Set-up panel between adjacent side, depending on fan position. It's hard to be more descriptive without knowing the exact layout or how it is "out of sync".

What's strange is I previously had it setup and working fine. Changed to a different profile for a while, and when I tried switching back it was all sorts of wonky.

A video of what it's doing. Fans 1,2,3 are the front fans. 1 is on the bottom, 2 is the middle and 3 is the top front fan.

[ame]

[/ame]

The lighting setup page, the light colors are correct and oriented right.

RHyahF9.jpg

S4K8bOC.jpg

For what it's worth, I just deleted all the saved profiles in the keyboard and mouse, did the reset procedure on the commander core (hold recessed button, disconnect SATA power to unit, count to 5, reconnect SATA power all while still holding the button, then release), completely uninstalled iCue 4, including cleaning out the directories and registry, and re-installed from scratch.

The video is from after that process.

All the LEDS on the fans seem to work, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Thanks for any help, and I guess I'll send a help request in to support.