Corsair Community

Update v4.10.273 way past April 1st

ezwip

I hope this is a joke. You made it so we have to learn everything again, we can no longer set fan speeds, and so on. If this is not a joke what are you doing? It is too late for me to return all of this can you stop please?

Maybe I am too mad right now. I spent alot of money and just got this setup perfectly on LL and QL with the Pro and all of that. I have a K95 darkpro etc and at the end this new update has ruined what I had a moment ago. How can I undo this to roll back?

And they did not remove fan speed controls for the Commanders or AIO devices, so you may want to run a quick repair install from the Windows Settings. Also make sure you are not running HWiNFO, AIDA, or another monitoring program trying to access the fan controller at the same time. If so, quit the other app then restart the CUE service from the settings panel. PC reboot will do that as well.

Also, the new CUE 4 saves an effective restore point for your CUE settings. These are listed in C:Users/name/App Data/Roaming/Corsair/CUE Backup folder. It will identify the version it is from. If you want to go back to 4.9, uninstall 4.10 through normal means and do not take the delete all settings option. Re-install 4.9 and it should as you left it. This is a substantial departure from how things used to work. However, major problems could still require a full wipe and reinstall, but be aware you are removing those backups when you do that.

Edited by c-attack