Corsair Community

Sensor Logging Startup vs Sleep

T_a_z_z_

I've been using iCue for years now, but with a new build the sensor logging functionality has become a priority. Unfortunately it appears the logging is not stable and changes columns when comparing a system on Restart vs Sleeping of the same computer.

For example:

Upon restart it logs...

23/4/2021 12:44:01 PM,28.50°C,23.53°C,28.93°C,27.33°C,2449RPM,901RPM,901RPM,901RPM

After sleeping and waking it logs...

23/4/2021 12:44:59 PM,28.66°C,28.14°C,27.28°C,22.95°C,811RPM,845RPM,834RPM,2444RPM

Why are the columns swapping with the same settings? Is it possible to prevent this?

Thanks for any advice!

With iCue 4 out there, figured I'd give it a chance to see if it would resolve the problem. Unfortunately the columns still reorder themselves different for a restarted vs resume from sleep state.

This might not be an issue if all you want to do is visually read a sensor log. Yet for the purposes of parsing and automatically importing data now I have to add additional logic to figure out what 'state' I just resumed from then adjust the outputs.

Also why did you choose to make iCue 4 more difficult to use? Simple features like sensor renaming or adjusting fan profiles takes additional clicks and the UI is clearly designed for tablets etc... And iCue is designed for PCs... Boggles the mind. At least iCue is down to using 0.5-0.6% of the cpu in my case which is a perk, thanks for that!