Corsair Community

Profiles won't apply to RGB Fans

nick_stewie

Hey guys, I just finished my set up and I am trying to get the Brimstone Icue Profile to go to my 4 LL120 RGB Fans. It works with my keyboard, mouse, and headset, but doesn't transfer over to my fans. The Icue Software seems to show that the orange color should be presenting on the fans, however they seem to only respond to the rainbow profiles. Any advice? Tips? Solutions?

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
Can you guys list what RGB controller you are using? There is a glitch in 4.10/11 version of CUE that prevents Commander Pro saved profile info from properly importing. This may also affect some external ambient lighting devices. KB’s, mice, and Lighting Node Pros should be unaffected.

Can you guys list what RGB controller you are using? There is a glitch in 4.10/11 version of CUE that prevents Commander Pro saved profile info from properly importing. This may also affect some external ambient lighting devices. KB’s, mice, and Lighting Node Pros should be unaffected.

So the trick is not to use a CP for now... or until Corsair doesn't put out a fix, to do not buy one.. :D

I had this issue, what i did was install an older version of icue, then i imported all the profiles i wanted to use and then updated to the latest version of icue and all the profiles worked

Probably it was a bug of a "new" or sort-of version of icue....

... by now i'm on version 4.11.274 and no issue (and also no LL fans by now.... will buy next month)

I'm also having this issue. I'm running 9 LL fans, the top 3 & side 3 are connected to the CC & the bottom 3 are connected to the RGB hub. Some profiles just the bottom 3 work, some profiles just the top & side work. I'm having better luck w/ 3rd party profiles than I am w/ profiles from Corsair.

• 4 weeks later...

To all: today i received the LL120 3fan kit (waiting for 4th one). With only Node in the box and rbgb hub, i found that my game profiles were unapplied to fans... then i deleted them and re-imported with ONLY "illumination effects" (from the italian version of icue). Then they worked like a charm!

And i put the CF550RGB argb cable to the rgb hub of the kit and i can control even the PSU argb fan (even if LL fans have 16 leds and the PSU only 8, like SP fans but with air pressure of the LL ones i think).