Corsair Community

Strafe Keyboard middle section not responding

Hello all!

I have a Strafe KB and the middle section (9,0,O,P,L,comma,period,and spacebar) is not responding to keystrokes but the lights are fine.

In iCue I can program the lights on any one of those specific keys so I know it is at least communicating.

I have downgraded to 2.5 and also 1.16.42 as well as uninstalled/reinstalled all drivers and firmware, but I cannot get this section to function. I've also tried the soft reset with ESC button. I am on Win 10.

Have any of you experienced this issue?

• Corsair Employees

Hi Reigndropz,

Try deleting your profiles (you can back them up for test-restoring later...) and recreating them from scratch. Occasionally, especially over multiple installs, a macro or function can get kind of bugged with our devices, so this is a quick first thing to try there.

Next step is going to be really deleting all remnants of iCUE from your system, aka a clean install:

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

If no luck on either, please open a ticket with support using the link at the top of this page for further assistance.