Corsair Community

Problem with adding extra fans to Corsair Crystal 460x case

So I have the Corsair Crystal 460x case, I want to add one SP120 RGB fan.

I have tried adding it to the hub that came with the case, as the cable says.

I can get the fan to spin but I cant seem to get the rgb working. I have had this problem for quite a while, I wonder if there is a problem with the fan.

in iCUE, you have to tell it how many fans are connected to the hub. it will not automatically detect it.

Click on your lighting controller and go to the lighting setup tab. Here there's two drop down lists showing what type of fans are connected, and how many of them.

Thanks for the reply. But i dont have the lighting controller. The hub that came with the case is not iCue compatitible. Atleast not that i know of. The hub I was talking about is the one that is in this case and is controllable by buttons on my case. I was just trying to add an extra 4th fan so i could control them simultenously with the case controller.

So I have the Corsair Crystal 460x case, I want to add one SP120 RGB fan.

I have tried adding it to the hub that came with the case, as the cable says.

I can get the fan to spin but I cant seem to get the rgb working. I have had this problem for quite a while, I wonder if there is a problem with the fan.

Try putting that fan in place of one that is working correctly to see if its the fan thats bad.