Corsair Community

ICUE not finding devices connected via USB splitter

noahmon7

Hey all, I am currently running an H115i AIO and 3 ll120 fans in my build. The case fans and aio fans are connected to the lighting node. However, my Gigabyte z390UD mobo only has 1 usb 2.0 port on the board so I am using this usb splitter inside so that I can connect both the lighting node and aio cpu block. Now Corsair does not recognize either the fans or the block whereas before it would pickup whichever one was plugged into the mobo directly. Any suggestions or other solutions? Thank you in advance :D

Hey all, I am currently running an H115i AIO and 3 ll120 fans in my build. The case fans and aio fans are connected to the lighting node. However, my Gigabyte z390UD mobo only has 1 usb 2.0 port on the board so I am using this usb splitter inside so that I can connect both the lighting node and aio cpu block. Now Corsair does not recognize either the fans or the block whereas before it would pickup whichever one was plugged into the mobo directly. Any suggestions or other solutions? Thank you in advance :D

The NZXT internal USB hub has never failed me. Did several builds with multiple Corsair products connected to it. Currently have two of them running 3 x LNC and 2 x Cpro with no issues. And its not even high priced.

https://www.nzxt.com/products/internal-usb-hub

As Corsair Notepad mentioned, you need a powered one. The one you are using is crap, no offense intended.

Edited by MADRGB
  • Like 1