Corsair Community

My fans stopped but the RGB LED Working please help

please i need a help ... my fans stopped for no reason it was working fine for like 2 years and now it stopped the RGB LED working fine but the CPU fans not working .. all others fans working only cpu fans not working .

please i need fast help before i lose my cpu

thanks

what hardware is it? air cooler? liquid cooler? what model?

how are the fans controlled ? via the motherboard headers or do you have a corsair controller like a commander pro?

Do not worry about your CPU in the meantime :) if it ever overheats, it will safely shut down the computer before it sustains any damage

First, the CPU Fan Speed control has nothing to do with controlling the fans on the radiator. You'll need iCUE for that.

The connector to the CPU fan header is to provide a tach signal to the motherboard. The value is related to the pump speed. It looks like there is a value there but the CPU shouldn't be at 90C if the pump is running (even if the fans aren't spinning).

How do the tubes feel? Is one warm and the other not? Can you feel vibration on the pump head?

i have downloaded ICUE and tried with it but i couldnt find the fans ... i just found a way to control the lighting but nothing to control the fans... i just wanna know what the problem is ... is it possible the lights would still working if the fans is damaged ?

i will post photos for the ICUE so it might help

6262.thumb.jpg.bb6e007740b6577114fab9d310d72730.jpg

What are the RGB connectors for the fans connected to?

What about the PWM connectors for the fans?

The cooler has a SATA power connection. Is that connected?

Is the pump's Fan connectors actually connected to the CPU Fan Header or no? If not, what is connected there on the board?

i really dont know im not that good with the pc ... i just bought it like that i didnt change anything i just turned it off at the night and i wake up turned on the fans didnt works ... i didnt move it i didnt take anything off ... i think or might be an update came automaticlly and made this problem or the fans are damaged ... im just trying to figure out what the problem is ..

i dont know whats connected because the pc has locked from the other side but if that important i can open it and make a photo for you ...

None of the images really help at all. It's the connections for power to the pump and the RGB connections that we need to figure out. That's not there. And there's no way that I can trace the cables from the pump to the motherboard.

You're gonna need to trace some wires. If you can't do that or aren't comfortable doing that, you'll need some that can help that is ... which may mean a shop.

hi,

can you notice if the pump it's working?

double check if all sata cables are connected properly.

I may be wrong but fans pwm come from the AIO pump and the rgb from the hub and sound like a pump fail (check power cable and if any working noises)

R

The AIO water cooler has SATA power which is the same as the Commander

Both have USB and I use the MB for the commander and the Commander for the AIO and PSU

My AIO fans are hosted by the connectors on the unit. Chassis fans are on the commander.

SATA power to the commander provides power for fans and the USB etc