Corsair Community

How to set up Dark Core PRO RGB SE slipstream?

rochismo

Hello, i had bought last month the headset Corsair Virtuoso SE and it included this USB slipstream dongle that it's supposed to be able to connect up to 3 corsair devices (or that's what i was told).

I have received today my Dark Core mouse and it won't be detected by that slipstream dongle i got from my headphones.

Is it not compatible with that? Am i doing something wrong or missing something?

I am using the dongle that the mouse provides but it would be ideal if i could just use that usb dongle that came with my headphones.

Thank you in advance :)

• Corsair Employees

Hi Rochismo,

Multipoint is only supported in iCUE4 and not the older iCUE 3 versions, so make sure you have that to start. Once you have iCUE 4 on, find the Dark core, OR Virtuoso's dongle and follow the on-screen prompts to set up multipoint.

Hope this helps -- please let us know if you have any other questions.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello, it still didn't work even tho i upgraded to iCUE 4. I choose the virtuoso dongle and/or the Dark Core dongle and it will not let me pair it to more than one device.

Same here. Virtuoso SE and Dark Core PRO SE, no multipoint connection available... any solutions on this?

I am also running into this issue. I have both the Virtuoso SE and the Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE, and I can see them, but the Virtuoso Dongle does not even show an option for Multipoint and the the Dark Core RGGB Pro SE Dongle shows it has disabled.

Same issue:

I have the following:

Corsair Virtuoso SE

DarkCore RGB Pro SE Mouse

K57 Wireless Keyboard

iCue V 4+ (updated last week sat)

I want to be able to connect all to a single slipstream dongle, but the mouse and keyboard do not recognise the Virtuoso SE dongle as an option.

Like the others I only bought the mouse and keyboard as I already had the headset and would prefer to use a single dongle and free up USB ports.

I need a fast response as if this is not possible I will return both the keyboard and mouse.

• Corsair Employees

Hi Apollya,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but multipoint for the Virtuoso has been temporarily disabled. It will be re-enabled soon, but in the meantime, only 2 multipoint devices on a single dongle -- either the K57, or the Dark Core, Pro dongle, will be possible for you here.

You might want to consider taking the advertising off the main products that state slipstream as a major feature. not only can i NOT use slipstream, it appears noone has had any real success with it at all since its inception.

Hi Apollya,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but multipoint for the Virtuoso has been temporarily disabled. It will be re-enabled soon, but in the meantime, only 2 multipoint devices on a single dongle -- either the K57, or the Dark Core, Pro dongle, will be possible for you here.

Hi, I also recently got this combination virtuoso + dark core pro.

Is there any new updates to enable multipoint slipstream?

I've been unable to get 2 identical mice I purchased recently to work even with the Slipstream USB dongles they came with out of the factory sealed box. It appears there's a serious issue with the dongles that has nothing to do with the version of iCUE software. Neither will even physically detect with either computer, shielded or unshielded USB ports make no difference. (I say the latter because of speculatory posts suggesting this is somehow a "cause")

Corsair really needs to have their engineers look into this issue.

• Corsair Employees
I've been unable to get 2 identical mice I purchased recently to work even with the Slipstream USB dongles they came with out of the factory sealed box. It appears there's a serious issue with the dongles that has nothing to do with the version of iCUE software. Neither will even physically detect with either computer, shielded or unshielded USB ports make no difference. (I say the latter because of speculatory posts suggesting this is somehow a "cause")

Corsair really needs to have their engineers look into this issue.

What mouse/mice did this occur with?

This finally seems to be fixed!! (Multipoint on Virtuoso Dongle) Thanks Corsair!

My current versions:

iCue: 4.1.12.214

Dark Core Pro: 5.0.41

Virtuoso: 5.2.68

Virtuoso Dongle: 5.4.99

g7jfoI8.jpg

Edited by iNF3RNO
added image

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2021 at 6:35 PM, Corsair Blade said:

What mouse/mice did this occur with?

Both mice are Dark Core Pro SE.

I also have a Katar Wireless (also Slipstream) which works flawlessly from the same USB ports I tried the Dark Core Pro SE mice dongles with. It detects in Windows, and can pair it with wireless just fine, however neither of the Dark Core Pro SE mouse dongles will detect in Windows (at the driver level) although I can connect them with USB and Bluetooth (the latter of which I cannot control profiles with iCUE).

I went to look for the lot numbers of the mice but for some reason the support article website is giving a "restricted" response.