Corsair Community

iCue4 Scaling issues

Mikounou

Hello !

I have a very big problem with iCue4 :

With my 4K TV and 300% system scale, it's impossible to close, minimise, or go to the settings...

I have already test with the compatibility tab on the iCue.exe and the launcher... but no change... :confused:

Thanks for your help

screenshot.thumb.png.0cd38bfd46f2e2ce00a945b4c9422839.png

We do not recommend that you run any sort of resolution scaling on Windows as it can cause the issue you are seeing. If you must run scaling it is recommended that it be as low as possible.

I am unfortunately on a living room 65inch 4k TV and without scaling it is not possible.

All the other software has been working perfectly for several years, I don't understand that the Corsair iCue development teams are unable to manage this parameter in 2021 (especially after having depended more than 2000 € in a full Corsair PC ...)

I have the same scaling issue with v4 on my 4k TV, so I have reinstalled v3, which scales correctly.

A shame that v4 seems to have been rushed out with this problem. The suggested fixes elsewhere in this forum do not work for me.

Playing on 4K TV in my living room, full Corsair PC, same problem on Windows 10 at 300% scaling. No workaround for now.

I've already send a private message to Corsair James without any answer from him.

2000$+ in Corsair parts on this PC and this kind of support...

There is 1 workaround, I have the same issue

With iCue focused, Pressing the windows key and the up arrow will maximize the window. Giving you access to everything and nothing* cut off screen.

*The only thing cut off is the current temperature bubble when you have one of the component graphs at the bottom of the screen

Due to a some other quirks with the app you may have to press win key + up arrow a couple of times before it changes

Let me know if that worked

Edit:

This has nothing to do with windows scaling being bad (although it is) this is iCue not determining the correct resolution and Applying the window size according. Windows scaling has be part of the OS since Windows 7.

Edited by TheBuz
Words are difficult