Corsair Community

Introducing the CORSAIR K70 RGB TKL – CHAMPION SERIES Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

• Corsair Employees

Hey everyone,

It's time we've unleashed an updated tenkeyless keyboard - devised for champions! The K70 RGB TKL is a competition-grade keyboard that'll bring you closer to victory. Here’s a few quick highlights:

• Designed for and tested by top esports professionals, the K70 RGB TKL is portable, space-saving, and equipped with a detachable USB Type-C cable and tournament mode switch.
  • CORSAIR AXON Hyper-Processing Techonlogy to deliver your key presses up to 8x faster than conventional gaming keyboards.
  • Constructed with a durable aluminum frame that is complimented with our brushed finish and fully customizable per-key RGB backlighting.
  • Decked with PBT Double-Shot Keycaps to resist wear, fading, and shine.

Click here for more information. We’ve put together a quick FAQ below.

Q: What does the tournament switch do?

A: The tournament switch may be flipped when it's time on winning - swapping to distraction-free static backlighting and disabling accidental macro activations.

Q: Is there onboard storage?

A: Yup! The K70 RGB TKL allows you to store up to 50 onboard profiles that are decked with custom macros and unique lighting effects.

Q: Is that a standard bottom row?

A: Of course! We've committed to the standard bottom row, so you can have more custom key cap options. Take a look at our keycap mod kits, for example!

Image 1.png

Let us know if you guys have any questions or thoughts!

Will there be a version with German Layout and Red Switches? Btw im asking myself why Corsair didnt include a palm rest. Even my old K65 LUX had one. To me its kind of important to have one.

I want the palm rest too! I wonder if they will be selling one. I think I read somewhere that the keyboard is ready to accept one.

Yes would like to know about a palm rest too. I can not find one that's nice for TKL board. I would buy this keyboard in a minute

There is a palm rest from Glorious PC Gaming Race that seems to be nice. You can get it in a few different sizes. There is also one for TKL keyboards. Mb you should check it out.

Afterall i think i wont get this keyboard. Support told me there wont be a german model with red switches... But i love my good old reds and if i need to pay for a additional palm rest, i will rather buy another keyboard.

• Corsair Employees
This is literally all I was hoping for, but unfortunately I can't find an Italian layout in the store. Is it planned?

Italian layout?

Unfortunately, a K70 RGB TKL with a Italian layout is not available. I am unable to determine whether one is currently planned, sorry!

Will there be a version with German Layout and Red Switches? Btw im asking myself why Corsair didnt include a palm rest. Even my old K65 LUX had one. To me its kind of important to have one.

The only K70 RGB TKL with a German layout availabie is with Cherry MX Speeds here. The palm rest is understandably an important thing and while we don't have one at the moment - we are listening to feedback!

I want the palm rest too! I wonder if they will be selling one. I think I read somewhere that the keyboard is ready to accept one.

Yes would like to know about a palm rest too. I can not find one that's nice for TKL board. I would buy this keyboard in a minute

Thanks for the feedback, guys! Unfortunately, a palm rest is not readily available.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

With all the respect you guys deserved, because you have made my favorite pieces of hardware, but who was the genius who suggested not to include the palm rest in the final product. Even worse, is not for sale separately, yet. Come on guys.

• Like 1

• Corsair Employees
When will the red switches be available to purchase in the US?

Not certain at the moment, unfortunately. Sorry!

Hello,

With all the respect you guys deserved, because you have made my favorite pieces of hardware, but who was the genius who suggested not to include the palm rest in the final product. Even worse, is not for sale separately, yet. Come on guys.

Noted!

• Corsair Employees
Hello, you guys are the best! Please tell when this keyboard will available in Russian stores? I really want only this keyboard!

Hi DontFeedLeoric,

Thanks for your compliment and interest! I suggest contacting your local store to check for availability. You can find a list of authorized resellers here.

• 1 month later...
I’ve begun switching from Razer to Corsair recently. This keyboard is nearly everything I want, but it doesn’t seem to have a Cherry MX Brown switch option and there is no palm rest. Are these planning to be added in a future model? Also, even if they aren’t, how long would a new model for a device like this typically take to release? I ask because it doesn’t seem as though Corsair has a specific release schedule like, for example, Apple does.

Wow, cool new features, PBT double-shot, standard bottom row ,this keyboard looks awesome!

Any future plans on making it in the full-size K70 with more switch options like Browns? That will be A dream come true.

Edited by Yobo1990

the K70 with MX brown already exists.

Edit : tired me... nevermind 🙂 i can't find how to delete posts now

Edited by LeDoyen

• 1 month later...

Will you be releasing or start shipping these with a wrist-rest? Kind of disappointed it doesn't come with a wrist-rest as standard like the Full Size K70 models... Please Corsair, my OG K70 needs an upgrade after 8 years...

Edited by seanangelo