Corsair Community

CORSAIR VOID Elite wireless headset is stuck at 100% volume. Operating on a Windows laptop. I can adjust volume settings for all other audio devices, but the audio slider for the CORSAIR option literally won't move from 100% ... unless you mute it. I'm running on the latest 3.38.61 software -- just installed this morning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/7/2021 at 11:46 AM, RHUMP said:

CORSAIR VOID Elite wireless headset is stuck at 100% volume. Operating on a Windows laptop. I can adjust volume settings for all other audio devices, but the audio slider for the CORSAIR option literally won't move from 100% ... unless you mute it. I'm running on the latest 3.38.61 software -- just installed this morning.

Did you ever find a solution? Please help. My hs60 pro surround's suddenly stopped working while playing minecraft, and then I unplugged and plugged back in, and they didn't play any audio, yet the volume bar on the PC is stuck at 100. If I try to move it, it goes back to 100 as if something is constantly changing it to it. I tried like everything to fix.

• Corsair Employee
On 10/18/2021 at 12:20 PM, AfraidMonsters said:

Did you ever find a solution? Please help. My hs60 pro surround's suddenly stopped working while playing minecraft, and then I unplugged and plugged back in, and they didn't play any audio, yet the volume bar on the PC is stuck at 100. If I try to move it, it goes back to 100 as if something is constantly changing it to it. I tried like everything to fix.

Did you try force updating the firmware as reported by Runouni?

• 4 months later...
On 10/18/2021 at 1:20 PM, AfraidMonsters said:

Did you ever get a fix for this issue? I'm having the exact same issue and have tried literally everything I can think of to get them to work.

• 5 months later...

I had the same issue. As someone said force update of the firmware helped:

1. Connect your headset directly to one of USB ports of your PC.

2. In iCUE software go to Device Settings

3. Click the three dots on the right side of the Check Update button and select: Force update.

corsair_force_update.jpg

• 9 months later...
On 8/24/2022 at 4:10 PM, buddyspike said:

I had the same issue. As someone said force update of the firmware helped:

1. Connect your headset directly to one of USB ports of your PC.

2. In iCUE software go to Device Settings

3. Click the three dots on the right side of the Check Update button and select: Force update.

corsair_force_update.jpg

Im having this issue with the HS60's and there is no firmware update thing for them, only a software update that I cannot force