Corsair Community

CORSAIR VOID Elite wireless headset is stuck at 100% volume. Operating on a Windows laptop. I can adjust volume settings for all other audio devices, but the audio slider for the CORSAIR option literally won't move from 100% ... unless you mute it. I'm running on the latest 3.38.61 software -- just installed this morning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/7/2021 at 11:46 AM, RHUMP said:

CORSAIR VOID Elite wireless headset is stuck at 100% volume. Operating on a Windows laptop. I can adjust volume settings for all other audio devices, but the audio slider for the CORSAIR option literally won't move from 100% ... unless you mute it. I'm running on the latest 3.38.61 software -- just installed this morning.

Did you ever find a solution? Please help. My hs60 pro surround's suddenly stopped working while playing minecraft, and then I unplugged and plugged back in, and they didn't play any audio, yet the volume bar on the PC is stuck at 100. If I try to move it, it goes back to 100 as if something is constantly changing it to it. I tried like everything to fix.

• Corsair Employees
On 10/18/2021 at 12:20 PM, AfraidMonsters said:

Did you ever find a solution? Please help. My hs60 pro surround's suddenly stopped working while playing minecraft, and then I unplugged and plugged back in, and they didn't play any audio, yet the volume bar on the PC is stuck at 100. If I try to move it, it goes back to 100 as if something is constantly changing it to it. I tried like everything to fix.

Did you try force updating the firmware as reported by Runouni?

• 4 months later...
On 10/18/2021 at 1:20 PM, AfraidMonsters said:

Did you ever get a fix for this issue? I'm having the exact same issue and have tried literally everything I can think of to get them to work.