Corsair Community

Cannot get my lightning effect the same method as my hardware lightning please help

MichielGTX

Corsair in the older versions of icue i could copy the multicolor from hardware lightning into lightning effects but now its not possible anymore i want my dutch flag colors back in lightning effects but its pretty much imposible now.

Uploaded 2 pictures for example.

cv is what i want into lightning effects but how ? the red white blue i want that back in my lightning effects. I am to confused with static colors profiles i mess all up again please help.

cv.thumb.jpg.1ec265c2a3ac3c98bef353f183e6b171.jpg

ae.thumb.jpg.02af0490c0cad3f18a89c4b8e56abb63.jpg

It still works in the same same since you previously asked.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=205087

You need to hold CTRL and then left click drag across the LED you wish to highlight. This will apply the active lighting effect only to those you select. If you click anywhere in the image without hold CTRL it will remove the lighting effect from all areas.

So you need three static color effects - one red, one white, one blue. Then hold down CTRL + left click apply each one to the appropriate horizontal section of the flag to recreate the three stripes. You can drag a box across all 4 modules or you can click them one at a time while holding control. This works for removing LEDs too.

• Corsair Employee

The Multicolor effect is purely a hardware lighting effect. You can achieve the same effect by layering effects over each for instance refer to the image below. Only difference is you would need three static effects of the correct color, and then just deselect the appropriate LEDs per layer.

attachment.php?attachmentid=40815&d=1616870165

This is still very confusing i prefer the old icue version where u can just copy the profile straight into lightning effects from hardware lightning. And i still cant get my red white blue in there its to complicated for me i gues i go back to the old version unless someone can give me a profile from the cv picture i posted for my dutch flag in lightning effects thank u.

This is still very confusing i prefer the old icue version where u can just copy the profile straight into lightning effects from hardware lightning. And i still cant get my red white blue in there its to complicated for me i gues i go back to the old version unless someone can give me a profile from the cv picture i posted for my dutch flag in lightning effects thank u.

Are you serious? You make 3 static colours and ctrl-click and mark the section you want each color in. The whole process takes 15-20 seconds.