Corsair Community

All USB's on Motherboard Disconnect when Loading Into a Game(Not Ryzen 5000 Series)

Funnyguy17

Hello I made an account for this.

SO First off How my iCue is set up.

• 6 ll120 Fans
  • RGB Hub
  • Commander Pro
  • Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
  • CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32gb
  • Corsair k68 RGB keyboard

As you can see I have quite a few Corsair Products.

How they are connected:

>ll120 fan power, 3 to AIO controller 3 to Commander pro. All 6 rgb to RGB Hub.

Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk

CPU: Ryzen 3800xt

Graphics Card: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF

PSU CORSAIR RMx White Series RM850x White

Now it appears that anytime I load into a game ALL my USB's including the one's for my mic, and headset disconnect. My audio then connects to my monitor.

During the Disconnect all RGB lights(Fans,ram, and AIO cooler) freeze. Within 5 seconds everything reconnects and the lights start resuming (Not including AIO cooler which stays frozen on the color it was at the time of the disconnect.) My Commander Pro also no longer shows in iCue after these crash's

I have also had it where all my usb stop working entirely and I have to hard restart my computer because none of my peripherals work

This has been an incredibly frustrating experience. Not to mention I am in the middle of an RMA process for one of my ll120 fans that broke the entire chain of rgb fans.

I realize there is a known issue for the Ryzen 5000 series, but this is not that.

I should also mention this never happens when I don't have iCue installed

Things I have tried:

• Fresh install of iCue after I Nuked my computer from orbit by removing anything that even mentions corsair, including registry
  • Changed all power opens in control panel and device manager to never turn off USB's
  • Uninstalled ALL my usb drivers
  • The forever Spooky BIOS Update

I'm losing my mind over this.

Any help would be greatly beneficial.

Edited by Funnyguy17
Added info

• Corsair Employee
The USB disconnect issue is not solely related only to Ryzen 5000 series CPUs, its the chipsets. You will need to refer to the pinned post about USB disconnects on Ryzen systems and/or contact your motherboard manufacturer for further assistance as it will be resolved in a BIOS update with an updated AGESA from AMD.