Corsair Community

Ironclaw Wireless RGB - Does 'debounce' setting stick in hardware?

The way my desk is set up, I share the same keyboard/mouse and monitors between my personal computer and my work computer.

I have iCue installed on my PC, but I don't want to install it on my work PC, since it's company supplied.

I bought my mouse in February, 2020, and it was having the double-click issue by November. I took it apart and repaired the switch to fix it, but now the double-click issue has returned again.

To avoid having to constantly repair the mouse, I know that in iCue they added a "debounce" configuration that will essentially ignore rapid double-clicks. What I'm not sure about is whether that setting requires iCue to be running, or if it gets stored in the mouse and would continue to work while connected to my work computer without iCue.

Does anyone know this answer? I'm sure I could play around with it and try to test it out, but since the issue isn't easily reproducible (yet), I'm not sure that I'd be able to detect with certainty whether it works that way or not.

• Corsair Employees

Hi russk,

I'll ask about storing the Debounce Config setting onto the onboard memory. In the meantime, if you want you can open up a ticket with our support team to get a replacement since you mentioned you kept having to repair it yourself.