Corsair Community

link or bind specific profile to specific game

MikeRGB74

-sorry for my bad english-

I have the (read system specs) build....brand new... and try to understand how to make running effective a specific icue profile with a game.

For example, i have a Doom Eternal icue profile that want to run each time i launch the game (i have icue running at windows startup, and that game, and a lot more, on steam platform.... that is in fact every game has an executable file).

Is there a way to "automate" this? latest stable icue, and I have read about some icue game widget from microsoft store.

Need help to understand this, please....

-sorry for my bad english-

I have the (read system specs) build....brand new... and try to understand how to make running effective a specific icue profile with a game.

For example, i have a Doom Eternal icue profile that want to run each time i launch the game (i have icue running at windows startup, and that game, and a lot more, on steam platform.... that is in fact every game has an executable file).

Is there a way to "automate" this? latest stable icue, and I have read about some icue game widget from microsoft store.

Need help to understand this, please....

You can create a profile in the home tab and link it to an executable. But, if you link it for example to steam, if you minimise it the profile will deactivate, so if you want to use this feature for gaming you will have to link the profile directly to game executable.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep I've managed to do the "automation link".... it was simplier than what i thought.... I had to just import the profile i choose, then set icon and exe file.

And yes, the profile for the steam game works when the program is on focus (the program is to be running on front).

Thanks!