Corsair Community

Corsair Lighting Channels UI blocking ports

IsoscelesKr4mer

I'm trying to customize my case fan LEDs but for some reason the lighting channel is covering ports 5 and 6 and I cannot get it to work. I tried dragging and dropping the ports in a different spot on the Lighting Setup tab but I couldn't figure it out. It's most likely something dumb but the way they are overlapping looks like a bug to me. Anyone else have this issue or a fix for it? Here's a snippet:

icue-bug.PNG?dl=1

I don’t know what happened there. None of that should happen. Go to Windows Apps list and run a repair install (“Modify”) for CUE 4. This will not erase your profiles and settings. Often this cleans up weird UI glitches.

Anything unusual about your Window size? Extra small? Using multiple monitors of different resolutions?

• Corsair Employees

Follow the instructions in the link below. Also make sure your monitor resolution is set to the default for your panel and that your Windows display scaling is set to 100%.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-