Corsair Community

ICUE only showing sensors and can't be tweaked

Jannor

My ICUE won't let me tweak any of my hardware, the only thing showing up is the processor info and my fan speeds, but I can't change them or the RGB on anything.

Cabinet: Corsair iCUE 220T RGB

Motherboard: MSI Z590-A PRO

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 2x16GB

The lights are working and the sensors are all showing up so I'm confident I've wired it all properly, just can't get ICUE to work properly with it beyond that.

iCUE can only change fan speeds if they are connected to a Corsair controller, like a commander core, commander pro, or an AIO.

iCue doesn't provide any control over the PC besides that.

If you only have RGB connected to it, you'll have to use the motherboard software to control fan speeds, and Intel XTU for CPU tweaking (if you don't do it in BIOS).

Edit: for lighting, make sure the lighting node core is plugged to your motherboard internal USB2 port. if the fans are lit, that means the SATA cable is connected, but maybe iCUE doesn't see the LNCore

Edited by LeDoyen

• Corsair Employees
My ICUE won't let me tweak any of my hardware, the only thing showing up is the processor info and my fan speeds, but I can't change them or the RGB on anything.

Cabinet: Corsair iCUE 220T RGB

Motherboard: MSI Z590-A PRO

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 2x16GB

The lights are working and the sensors are all showing up so I'm confident I've wired it all properly, just can't get ICUE to work properly with it beyond that.

What version of iCUE do you have installed. What exact devices do you have installed? The 220T comes with a Lighting Node Core that will need to be plugged directly into an internal USB 2.0 header on your motherboard in order for it to show up in iCUE. If you are wanting fan speed control you will need to utilize a Commander Pro. We do not offer any sort of control of fan headers on your motherboard, or CPU overclocking/tweaking if you were expecting that.

I'm not talking about overclocking or tweaking, I'm talking about light colour, pattern and speed

Absolutely nothing comes up in ICUE, I can add the sensor information manually, but nothing shows up on the dashboard, I have tried plugging the LNCore into every internal USB2 there is on the motherboard, but neither it nor the RAM show up

I have the exact same RAM and LNCore on a different desktop in which ICUE display them perfectly fine

• Corsair Employees

Try the instructions in the link below to perform a clean uninstall and reinstall of the iCUE software. If after performing those steps it still doesnt resolve the issue reach out to our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-