Corsair Community

H100I + 3 SP120 Fans - Nothing changes color

Drewoops

I can not get my fans or pump to change colors. The H100I worked great and then I got the 3 additional fans and plugged them into the central hub that came with the H100I and I haven't been able to get the lights to do anything but stay green ever since. I tried going to the Ique 4 software... that didn't help either.

I do have an ASUS system but could care less about it's RGB integrating. I would just like the fans and pump to work.

Any suggestions... I've spent hours deleting and reinstalling different things trying to follow various threads from this forum. I can't believe this should be so difficult.

OK, the RGB Pro would be OK.

When you say the "central hub" that came with the H100i, are you referring to the Commander Core that comes with the Elite Capellix cooler? I'm assuming that's the case.

If you have these fans connected to the Commander Core in addition to the fans that came with the H100i, how do they appear in iCUE? Does iCUE see all 6 fans or just 3? Can you post a screen cap of the channel in iCUE?

s!AoYkaLDXx8j1h1Gw2Ma9_SpI2Inz?e=X8OgRh

I'm sorry but I haven't posted an image up in an application like this before so hopefully you'll see screen shot. If not, the answer is yes. I see 5 fans and the pump. I also see my Corsair Memory. Before getting the 3 fans and screwing things up I was able to see my mother board too.

I'm sorry but I haven't posted an image up in an application like this before so hopefully you'll see screen shot. If not, the answer is yes. I see 5 fans and the pump. I also see my Corsair Memory. Before getting the 3 fans and screwing things up I was able to see my mother board too.

s!AoYkaLDXx8j1h1G0ZvKRx42Knf9L?e=3tr4nJ

Edited by Drewoops

I was finally able to correct this issue by very carefully following the software removal instructions provided by Corsair. I had used Revo Uninstaller Pro to remove software up to this point. Apparently, Revo's uninstaller didn't catch everything but to be fair, I was using it on default settings. This isn't to say Revo couldn't have done the job but it may have required some additional settings that I never looked at.