Corsair Community

H100i Pro XT Start up on cold PC @ full pump RPM

I have an Origin PC about 6 months old. It has the H100i. This just started 2 days ago.

When I boot up after the PC being off for the night the pump starts at full speed, I have to restart to get it to go back to normal, iCue is up to date.

Thanks

I have an Origin PC about 6 months old. It has the H100i. This just started 2 days ago.

When I boot up after the PC being off for the night the pump starts at full speed, I have to restart to get it to go back to normal, iCue is up to date.

Typically the pump will start at the last speed set in CUE. If this is a new issue, you can try a repair install of CUE. Go to Windows Apps -> Corsair iCUE and select "modify". Follow the prompts for the repair. Origin PCs are not always the same as those assembled from retail parts. If the issue persists, contact Support.

Typically the pump will start at the last speed set in CUE. If this is a new issue, you can try a repair install of CUE. Go to Windows Apps -> Corsair iCUE and select "modify". Follow the prompts for the repair. Origin PCs are not always the same as those assembled from retail parts. If the issue persists, contact Support.

Yes it's a new issue. Since I've had it (6 months) it always starts quit. Yesterday there was a Logitech update the same time I started the PC and I noticed the pump running high RPM. I thought it was caused from the Logitech update and restarted the PC, it started normal. This morning it started full RPM again with a normal uninterrupted boot up and was normal after a restart.

Yesterday after the first time I checked to see if there was an update, there was, and I did the update, but today the problem is still here.

Just as a precaution, what is the coolant temperature (H100i Temp) in CUE? It does have a safety feature to kick it to maximum past 40C. Otherwise random pump changes are not a common complaint. Pump speed is profile specific, so make sure the setting you want is applied in each one. You can use the "copy to all" feature to do so from the pump speed menu.