Corsair Community

Multicolor gone from lightning effects with new icue

MichielGTX

Can anyone help me out ? why does multicolor not exist anymore under lightning effects on custom ? in hardware lightning its there but i want it under lightning effects, i cant even drag multicolor to lightning effects from hardware lightning.

I wait for a reply soon if not i go back to older version 3.38.61 because 4.9.338 got no multicolor under lightning effects with my vengeance rgb. @ corsair please have a look at it thank u.

Edited by MichielGTX

• Corsair Employees

The multicolor option is only a Hardware Lighting effect. You can achieve the same effect in with software control by layering Static lighting over each other and setting them to specific LEDS only. I attached a screenshot as an example.

In the screenshot I have a static Blue as the bottom layer and then added another Static White layer and then CTRL+LeftClick (think of selecting multiple files that aren't in sequential order in a Windows Explorer Window) over the LEDS I didn't want to be white. As you can see the Static Blue effect comes through on the LEDs I deselected.

Software-Multicolor.thumb.png.f59158ca90c1ea10dcd7caa40a2943fe.png

The multicolor option is only a Hardware Lighting effect. You can achieve the same effect in with software control by layering Static lighting over each other and setting them to specific LEDS only. I attached a screenshot as an example.

In the screenshot I have a static Blue as the bottom layer and then added another Static White layer and then CTRL+LeftClick (think of selecting multiple files that aren't in sequential order in a Windows Explorer Window) over the LEDS I didn't want to be white. As you can see the Static Blue effect comes through on the LEDs I deselected.

This is extreme hard to do @ corsair plaase let me import my profile like the older version icue from hardware lightning to lightning effects i dont like this this is very confusing.