Corsair Community

Fans RGB won't work (iCUE Corsair Hydro i100H RGB 240mm)

Hi, I recently purchased the CPU cooler stated above and it seem to work perfectly fine, but the RGB on the fans is not working. The RGB of the pump works perfectly fine. I have noticed I had one extra cable that I didn't know where to plug into titled as "VDG".

It is important to mention that I have also tried to download iCUE to try to fix the issue but I can't even see the fans RGB option on it.

Processor: Intel Core i9 gen 10

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z490M Gaming X

You are going to need to be more specific about your hardware and set-up. There are 9 different "H100i" models. Only the H100i Platinum and H100i Elite come with RGB fans and both have very different set-ups.

All devices will communicate back to the software through a USB 2 interface. You must have that connected to be able to interact with the pump and fans, lighting and speed.

You are going to need to be more specific about your hardware and set-up. There are 9 different "H100i" models. Only the H100i Platinum and H100i Elite come with RGB fans and both have very different set-ups.

All devices will communicate back to the software through a USB 2 interface. You must have that connected to be able to interact with the pump and fans, lighting and speed.

I have the Platinum

If the H100i Platinum appears in CUE as a device, you are connected via USB. If you have control over the fan speed, pump, and pump lighting but not the fan RGB, you most likely did not designate your fan type in the Lighting Set-up. That will be ML x 2 if you have a black Platinum or LL x 2 if you have the white SE model.

If you cannot see the Platinum in CUE, then you need to check out the USB connection from pump to the motherboard internal USB 2 header.