Corsair Community

iCue 4 - Second KB (K70 RGB) no longer displaying

peteguhl

Good Morning,

This morning I updated from 3.x of iCue to 4.x and then the current version only to discover my main keyboard (K70 RGB) is no longer showing up in iCue nor are the custom lighting and actions taking effect. Only my secondary keyboard is showing up. Also, the reason I upgraded was because iCue is refusing to open or opens *very* slowly over the course of a minute or longer from the systray icon. This is still happening with 4.x.

Thanks,

Pete

Pete, I can't confirm regarding item 1, but regarding the slow opening, I have been able to make it better by uninstalling windows driver kit or windows development kit. This made a big difference on 2 machines just in case that is whats happening to you. This was in icue3 but many versions of it on 2 machines. I just got a couple new mice and will be trying icue4 soon.

Pete, I can't confirm regarding item 1, but regarding the slow opening, I have been able to make it better by uninstalling windows driver kit or windows development kit. This made a big difference on 2 machines just in case that is whats happening to you. This was in icue3 but many versions of it on 2 machines. I just got a couple new mice and will be trying icue4 soon.

Thank you! I do have the SDK installed and am removing now!