Corsair Community

LT100 Video Lighting will not work at all

Hi,

I purchased the LT100 starter kit this week, installed iCue 4 and set up my towers. The towers are detected, I can arrange their position and use all lighting features perfectly, except for Video Lighting. Everything else is seamless but I can't get anything to light up on the Video Lighting setting. The two towers just go blank and nothing works.

I tried using iCue 3 instead, same result.

I have an ultrawide monitor but can't see any settings to select screen or screen size.

Anyone have any idea why this would be please?

UPDATE fixed problem SORT OF

Goto Video Lighting

Hit Customize Screen Capture for Lighting playback

Hit customize... then leave this open... should now work fine.

May have to restart the problem, and sometimes reverts back to the cyan colour seen below:

Could still do with a fix.

Similar problem for me.

All works fine, also in audio mode, however the video lighting doesn't work.

Tried netflix, youtube, vlc player.

All that happens is the towers go black! If you highlight each tower to light up (drag your mouse over then whilst holding left mouse button) they all go to a white blue cyan colour now!

Is this a bug?

Screen 2560x1440

Using iCue4

Edited by Lipstickpaddy

UPDATE fixed problem SORT OF

Goto Video Lighting

Hit Customize Screen Capture for Lighting playback

Hit customize... then leave this open... should now work fine.

May have to restart the problem, and sometimes reverts back to the cyan colour seen below:

Could still do with a fix.

Similar problem for me.

All works fine, also in audio mode, however the video lighting doesn't work.

Tried netflix, youtube, vlc player.

All that happens is the towers go black! If you highlight each tower to light up (drag your mouse over then whilst holding left mouse button) they all go to a white blue cyan colour now!

Is this a bug?

Screen 2560x1440

Using iCue4

Thanks for the reply. Your fix doesn't work for me unfortunately, I can't get any reaction out of them when set to Video Lighting even when messing with the customize options.

Hopefully Corsair have some idea why this feature doesn't work for some of us.

If your lights are still dark, you need to select them to light up and get ready (the white blue will come on)

For example, if you put a light on them, eg. all red, you can drag your mouse with left click to deactivate some of the lights via the preview image of the led posts.

So when you want video mode, you HAVE to activate them, which I think is the bug that needs to be fixed as in other modes all lights are active.

If the white blue lights come on your GOLDEN... just save it as a profile, e.g. "Games and Video" >>> as if you have others selected on the profile it can conflict and bug your video lights.

If your lights are still dark, you need to select them to light up and get ready (the white blue will come on)

For example, if you put a light on them, eg. all red, you can drag your mouse with left click to deactivate some of the lights via the preview image of the led posts.

So when you want video mode, you HAVE to activate them, which I think is the bug that needs to be fixed as in other modes all lights are active.

If the white blue lights come on your GOLDEN... just save it as a profile, e.g. "Games and Video" >>> as if you have others selected on the profile it can conflict and bug your video lights.

I'd already tried this but I appreciate you still trying to help. The towers are selected in full and still remain black. I've even gone back to several other versions of iCue and it still won't light up so perhaps it's a hardware issue somewhere between my pc and the towers.

• 2 weeks later...
I had a similar problem with my Corsair LS100 rgb Kit. it boiled down to my muilti monitor setup. Usually i had 4 screens but if i closed icue, then pulled out one of my monitors, fired icue up then it would work. I just have 1 monitor now and not a problem since. Hope this solution works for you.