Corsair Community

Corsair One Widget

eric418

Just sharing :laughing:

Finally, I found a simple software that can monitor Corsair One specific data on the desktop.

I have tried so many different apps (e.g. LibreHardwareMonitor, OpenHardwareMonitor, SidebarDiagnostics, etc), but none of them can't monitor Corsair One specific data (e.g. top fan, pump, and coolant)

But HWiNFO does!

So we need the HWiNFO v7, HWiNFOMonitor v2.0, and 8GadgetPack v33 to make it work. You can basically show ALL kinds of data in the widget (fully customizable) and it is using virtually no resource!

HWi-NFOMonitor.png

@eric418 that looks convenient, is that the default skin or does it require theming?

Yeah, it is very convenient. We can show any data there, hundreds of them. We can also choose the display type for each data. E.g. bar, chart, icon, text etc. in different sizes.

But I like it in minimalistic plain text style. Those few key data is all I need to monitor for my Corsair One.

No theme is needed at all. You can define color for each piece of text, background color, border, etc.

This is excellent!!! Great find!

How did you get the coolant temp on HWinfo? What does it appear as? I've been using HWinfo for a little while now but I've never seen coolant temp data on it. I am still using corsair link for coolant temp monitoring; managed to download it from some website but not here. The link in the sticky post for the updated version of corsair link does not work anymore.

This is excellent!!! Great find!

How did you get the coolant temp on HWinfo? What does it appear as? I've been using HWinfo for a little while now but I've never seen coolant temp data on it. I am still using corsair link for coolant temp monitoring; managed to download it from some website but not here. The link in the sticky post for the updated version of corsair link does not work anymore.

Probably you are using an older version of Corsair One.

For mine, it doesn't use Corsair Link, and there is a category called "Corsair One" in all versions of HWINFO with coolant, fan, and pump stats.

Probably you are using an older version of Corsair One.

For mine, it doesn't use Corsair Link, and there is a category called "Corsair One" in all versions of HWINFO with coolant, fan, and pump stats.

Oh yeah I should've asked what model Corsair One do you have? I'm guessing it normally uses ICUE for monitoring data? That would explain it. And yes I have a 2017 OG version that uses Corsair Link. Guess I'm stuck with that program. Thanks for your reply.