Corsair Community

Ordering replacement cables?

Hi Folks,

I've searched around on the site and can't find what I'm looking for, and can't seem to figure out how to create a support ticket anymore...Once upon a time I could...Too much computer "help", not enough human intelligence doing things faster...<grump>

//rant mode off

Anyway, whilst repasting my cpu this past weekend the cable for fan control on my H100i (from 2013) got a loose wire on the pump end - 8 pins on the pump going to 2x4pin connectors on the fan end. I shoved it back in but now don't exactly trust it.

So while the fans are now plugged into an AUX port on the mobo, in my ideal world the controller built into the pump should be controlling things, seeing as they all work as a system.

As it stands it doesn't *appear* that the fans are responding quite as I expect (which may or may not turn into an issue) - the pump runs at 2000+ rpm, the fans at whatever, but when both slaved to the cpu temp I only see the fan speeds reported in the bios

So is it even possible to order new cables? or should I just break out the soldering iron and hot glue gun? Or just leave it as it is?

Thanks,

PS: FWIW, I've never been able to get corsair link to work and since moving over to linux a few years there really isn't anything that could do what it's supposed to - especially since I've got a corsair AXi PSU as well <sigh>

I don't have experience with AIOs, but i know MSPaint :p

bfcfb71372586542.jpg

At the very bottom of the page : "contact us"

As for the connector, if it's the molex type small connector (same as those on fan connectors), as long as you latched it back in place, it should be fine.

Wether you need a new cable, or got a dead fan controller, you'll probably need to contact support, either way.

Regardless of the tool, you are a true artist...

Thank you. For whatever reason (internet weirdness??? :confused: ) the bottom half of that page never showed up when I was there.

I'll get in touch with the fine folks over at corsair tomorrow.

Thanks again

Regardless of the tool, you are a true artist...

Thank you. For whatever reason (internet weirdness??? :confused: ) the bottom half of that page never showed up when I was there.

I'll get in touch with the fine folks over at corsair tomorrow.

Thanks again

It often happens to me when i let the website in my local lenguage in french. Most product pages, and others are just blank.. no photos, no specs.. has to switch back to english to see the full thing. it may be a clue