Corsair Community

New iCue not compatible with Lightning Core?

Zaguer

Hi,

I was very excited to install the new iCue but doesn't seem to be compatible with my Lightning Node Core + 6x SP RGB fans.

After installation all RGB was working fine but as soon as I click on the Lightning Node Core some fans went off and a few of them display random static colours.

I notice that by default the QL fans are selected to I select SP RGB and now all fans are off except one, that is partially white.

After a clean re-install it was working again but as soon as I click on the Lightning Node Core the issue happened again.

I have also tried general troubleshooting like to force a firmware update (as I am on the latest version already) or changing profile or sync colours but this didn't fix the issue.

Please see attached for more details.

276510084_Screenshot2021-03-16205926.thumb.png.620b9df2bd509738a8ff1caff9b2496f.png

IMG_5152.thumb.jpeg.6ed12552b86d541be5acb665847702bc.jpeg

• Corsair Employees
The 220t RGB case comes with SP RGB Pro fans which have 4 LEDs not the original SP RGB fans that only had a single LED in the middle. First you will need to confirm the additional RGB fans you purchased and installed are indeed 3 more SP RGB PRO fans and then change the Lighting Node Core's lighting setup from SP RGB fans to SP RGB Pro Series fans and the correct number of fans.

The 220t RGB case comes with SP RGB Pro fans which have 4 LEDs not the original SP RGB fans that only had a single LED in the middle. First you will need to confirm the additional RGB fans you purchased and installed are indeed 3 more SP RGB PRO fans and then change the Lighting Node Core's lighting setup from SP RGB fans to SP RGB Pro Series fans and the correct number of fans.

You are correct, thank yo so much!

851633878_Screenshot2021-03-16224121.thumb.png.d9b5a70027f2486274aee642737f9dba.png