Corsair Community

Patch Notes for v3.38.61?

TurfJakkals

I'd first like to say, thank you for fixing the Asus MB plugin so it once again can control the RGB on Asus boards.

But..... where are the patch notes for icue 3.38.61? You have the software up and able to be downloaded and it's all over the internet but not a patch note in site. I would really think you'd post the patch notes before the actual file is up in the forums and include the patch notes with the info on the download page.

Please take these suggestions to heart.

P.S. Did you guys fix the control for the fan on the AX1200i PSU sometimes getting stuck and not actually controlling the fan speed?

I'd first like to say, thank you for fixing the Asus MB plugin so it once again can control the RGB on Asus boards.

But..... where are the patch notes for icue 3.38.61? You have the software up and able to be downloaded and it's all over the internet but not a patch note in site. I would really think you'd post the patch notes before the actual file is up in the forums and include the patch notes with the info on the download page.

Please take these suggestions to heart.

P.S. Did you guys fix the control for the fan on the AX1200i PSU sometimes getting stuck and not actually controlling the fan speed?

What was you issue with the Asus motherboard plugin?

Mine is the impossibility to control both mobo and RAM with Full Controll over them, as far as I enable the plugin I get red triangle on the RAM and the RGB effect gets stuck.

No luck with new version 4.

Baio

I can't install it.

"The older version of CORSAIR iCUE Software cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group."

To fix it, you need to remove it from the registry and then uninstall the program.

Open Regedit as administrator. (WIN+R) > regedit

Go to "Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products"

Open the search dialog (Edit > Find...) or CONTROL + F

Search for "CORSAIR iCUE Software" (without the quotation marks)

It will locate registry folder containing CORSAIR iCUE Software information. Just delete it. In my case it was located at "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\B24DC05E449C600449BDA735D33D0A1F". This key may change every time you install or update the software.

Now go to Windows Control Panel > Apps and Features > uninstall "CORSAIR iCUE Software"

Now you should be able to successfuly install the newer version of "CORSAIR iCUE Software"

When I visit the downloads page its missing the patch notes for 3,.38 which I just installed now. I am assuming 3.38 is actually malware and the update has gotten hacked?

Please confirm that 3.38 is in fact legit.

AFAIK last 3 version is only updatable within iCue.

Baio

• Corsair Employees
When I visit the downloads page its missing the patch notes for 3,.38 which I just installed now. I am assuming 3.38 is actually malware and the update has gotten hacked?

Please confirm that 3.38 is in fact legit.

Can confirm, iCUE 3.38.61 is legit and not malware. We haven't been hacked, so it's safe to download this version.

Patch notes are usually provided through a sticky post.

Patch notes for me are simply : It finally works after years of having bugs.

I only have a K70 RGB Rapidfire, a Void Usb Headset and a HX1000i PSU that make use of the software , but it frikkin finally works without bugs or crashes.

I can finally use the void visualizer lighting profile which is why i bought the headset to begin with, to have this neat feature. Glad it finally works and keeps working , only 4-5 years after i bought the stuff.

AWESOME CORSAIR.... i'm gonna make wish everything in life does it like you do...

and thanks for al the fish..

But NO, never again.

Hi,

After updating iCUE to v3.38.61, my H115i is no more in the list of connected devices. Anyone with the same issue ?

How to solve it, by uninstalling and reinstalling the software ?

I was using personalized curves, I really hope that they will not be lost and that I'll be able to recover these curves....

Edit : After uninstalling (without removing profiles), and reinstalling the same 3.38.61 version, my H115i is now detected. Everything seems to work fine.

Edited by Spouny

Hi,

After updating iCUE to v3.38.61, my H115i is no more in the list of connected devices. Anyone with the same issue ?

How to solve it, by uninstalling and reinstalling the software ?

I was using personalized curves, I really hope that they will not be lost and that I'll be able to recover these curves....

Edit : After uninstalling (without removing profiles), and reinstalling the same 3.38.61 version, my H115i is now detected. Everything seems to work fine.

I downgraded back to previous version since i cannot fix same issue. Literally did everything with no luck.