Corsair Community

Introducing the new CORSAIR iCUE (v4.X) - Megathread

How do i save hardware lighting to my M65 RGB Pro. I remember ICue 3 had a save to device button but dont see anything similar on ICue 4.

On 9/4/2021 at 5:28 PM, Ali-S said:

Anyone knows a fix for random RGB flicker for H150i Elite?

It happens randomly for like every 2-3 hours it flickers for 1 sec.

Hi bro, just flicking or totally disconnected ?

On 8/29/2021 at 6:04 AM, PK21 Newbie said:

Hey All,

I Finally took the plunge and paid the £218 for the K100 and what can I Say it's Fu****g AMAZING ! So One Question I Have got in iCUE 4 There is a lighting layer inside of the new profile's your making called CORSAIR Audio Visualizer.image.thumb.png.4c40b97f1d64b3e62051175ee4d1592e.png 

This is not my profile it's just one I Quickly added a layer to, to take the picture and this is the layer that I Mean so the audio layer on anything else works just fine but this here does nothing at all ? Could anybody tell me if I Am doing something wrong here or something because I Am really confused. I Do also have Vengeance pro ram but for some reason is not showing it right there at the moment it's always having troubles weather it be a red triangle or weather it be disappearing. But this is the main thing bugging me right now and I Just wondered if there is a certain thing or a certain way it needs to be set up in order for it to work ? 

Any help would be great ! 🙂

CORSAIR Audio Visualizer only works with Corsair Headsets I believe. 

For the Triangle issue, you should disable other RGB control softwares

Please add some function like "save EQ Preset to Library" for Corsair headphones, it's tedious to create each time the EQ preset for each general light profile especially if you have many.
I don't understand how this exists for the lighting layers and not for the EQ presets.

icue 4 looks cool but there is not enough space for macro-management.
over half of the UI is a depiction of my product; i know my product, im holding it in my hands as im trying to setup this macro.
macro-ui should receive more love.

123.jpg

So I assume 3.x is being retired/EOLed?  Sucks, 4.X interface is less intuitive, harder to navigate, and generally sucks.   This aside the fact I have already tripped over several bugs, and only a couple on the 3.x software.  Seems like a huge step backwards to me. 

Edited by JuimpingJack

• Corsair Employees

Hi everyone,

We’ve been listening to everyone’s feedback and in the latest version of iCUE we have reimplemented for support some of our coolers. The following coolers should be detected again in iCUE version 4.15.153:

H100i V2

H100i GTX

H80i V2

H80i GT

H115i

H110i GTX

We’ll continue to collect further feedback from everybody so that we can continue to improve iCUE and your experience. Thank you!

• Like 4

So why they heck won't iCue 4 see my Void Pro wireless headset?  Done the uninstall/reinstall/restart/switch ports things.  It still only sees my keyboard.  And why is it so difficult to find answers and solutions to this question?

Like others have said, 4 is clunky and I struggle sometimes to understand what I am doing.

However one thing I appreciate and am hoping this will get added.....is the ability  to change the look of my hardware.  For instance, I have the m65 in white.  I was able to change that in the software to reflect my device.  If they would extend that to all their devices it would be great to give that personal touch  For example, I have the Vengeance Pro RGB RAM in white, but it won't let me change that, and the h150i has 2 caps with it, it would be nice to change that to match which one you installed.

Honestly, why is Corsair always kicking out the option to start a application with parametrics, when doing a major version change?

Needed to go back to iCue 3.x for now.

(And yes, I know that I'm on a very high level with all my scripting.

Btw. can I assign scripts to profile changes in iCue 4?

I just upgraded from an old version 3, and I love the new scenes and UI.  However,  they need to update the software to where you can use scenes on some devices to sync them, but still be able to customize others.  For example, I want to sync my LT100 and LS100, but still want to customize the MOBO, RAM, and Lighting Node Pro. 

The last version of iCue 4.x did not do anything for my AX1600i issue, not sure if the details are more than the HX1000i which was recognized and shown in the dashboard.  AX1600i is recognized but not for the dashboard.

I can post screenshots of the issue if desired.

Just updated to the latest version; iCUE version 4.15.153, and i was not sure if my H100i V2 would work since the product has been not working with many versions, but when i noticed that they started supporting my AIO H100i V2 i was glad, but for some odd reason the water cooler is not working. Has anyone else noticed anything with their H100i V2 not working with the latest version?

Finally figured out a solution (workaround?) for getting iCUE to detect my ASUS Z370 motherboard. Run iCUE as Administrator.

I noticed when launching iCUE, in Event Viewer, I would always get this error when the Plugin kicked in:

Unable to start a DCOM Server: ..... The error:
"2147943140"
Happened while starting this command:
C:\Program Files\ASUS\AacMB\Aac3572MbHal_x64.exe -Embedding

Finally decided to try Googling the error code: 2147943140 = 0x800702E4 = ERROR_ELEVATION_REQUIRED

Launching iCUE as Administrator stopped that error and now iCUE detects my board like it used to...

Edited by supertoast

Hi, recently updates iCUE4 to 4.15.153 but encounter some issue.

After upgrade, the Asus ROG RTX 3060 OC12GB not being able to off the ROG logo LED on the GPU after I set profile iCUE 4 to set all my device to off which previously work well with last version. The funny thing is only the ROG logo on the GPU back plate not able to off and the rest of the GPU LED, and other component connected with iCUE 4 work well.

Corsair 5000D case

Corsair Vengeance 64GB RAM

Commander PRO.

Lighting CORE

K100 RGB Keynoard.

Please advice. Thank you.

Sorry, to add on to my previous question above.  Asus Aura sync install with plugin.

5 hours ago, arashmahmoudi said:

icue 4 suport windos11?install windos 11 my pc ana not suport keybord wireless k57 and suport the wire!

It works fine on Windows 11 

Edited by Rubik2022

Had a windows update yesterday evening before hitting the sack, upon restarting today ICUE does not want to load properly anymore. It starts up, the screen appears for a brief moment, shortly after it vanishes from my screen and the taskbar.

A repair and uninstall / re-install have not proven success full, anyone else have / had similar issues?

OS win 10 (21H1)

ICUE version: 4.15.153