Corsair Community

Introducing the new CORSAIR iCUE (v4.X) - Megathread

What do you suggest using for my H100i V2 watercooler if they discontinued LINK and ICUE for it?

stay on icue 3 and dont buy new products from corsair that need icue 4

corsair want you to throw that cooler away and buy a new one

• Confused 1

All these posts and Corsair still don't care. I really would like to have all my hardware working as it did with v3. K100, cooling, lighting problem all after v4. Email support and make a ticket with never a reply.

Your dongle looks ok. Its the same as my new one.

Hmm odd, I can connect fine to the older version of iCUE with it just fine, but the new one doesn't detect anything aside from my graphics card. Did you have to do anything special for it to work?

The Asus motherboard plugin almost repeat-ably does not load in CUE 4.12, or if it does is very slow to initialize. My Dark Core Pro would also frequently not load. I've reverted to 4.11

• Corsair Employees
I noticed after updating to the latest version of ICUE 4.12.214, my H100i V2 stopped showing up on the utility. I still have my Keyboard and mouse and the receiver showing just not my watercooler. I think it stopped showing on the previous update on ICUE before the latest version. Has anybody else noticed this issue? The watercooler, keyboard, and mouse are all Corsair products. I was using Corsair LINK before it was discontinued with H100i V2, then i started using ICUE.

Hi Dominator01,

There have been some changes to the list of supported devices, which can be viewed on the first post of this thread

. You can resolve this by rolling back to the previous version.

Do you have an update available for me when this will be fixed for ICUE version 3?

I dont want to upgrade to version 4 like i said in my previous posts, i want to stay on version 3 and im still waiting for an update.

Hey there Rickje159, sorry, we don't have further details yet. They are still looking into it and we'll be sure to let you know once the update is available.

All these posts and Corsair still don't care. I really would like to have all my hardware working as it did with v3. K100, cooling, lighting problem all after v4. Email support and make a ticket with never a reply.

Hey there R1031, can you PM me your ticket number, I can ask for extra eyes on it.

• Corsair Employees
Hmm odd, I can connect fine to the older version of iCUE with it just fine, but the new one doesn't detect anything aside from my graphics card. Did you have to do anything special for it to work?

Hi Yodle, the Void Pro should still be supported in iCUE 4 for sure, I've used one personally just recently with it. Could you reach out to our support team so they help you directly?

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The Asus motherboard plugin almost repeat-ably does not load in CUE 4.12, or if it does is very slow to initialize. My Dark Core Pro would also frequently not load. I've reverted to 4.11

Hey there Astral85, could you reach out to our support team and also provide your iCUE logs? We'd like to check if there's any conflicts going on and can continue to help you further with the Dark Core Pro as well.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I've found that the timers in actions has disappeared, JustInTime mentions it at #486 :

I noticed the "Timer" macro option is gone, but it's not mentioned in the release note.

So please add it back, it was the only way to execute 2 different actions with a single keypress and was very useful to a lot of users, thank!

I haven't found an answer to this. Any idea why it was removed or if its planned to add it again? I have whole pack of themes timer-dependent.

I just tried the HUE integration of iCUE but there are quite a few things missing or broken to make it usable.

iCUE can not see zones in HUE, just rooms. If you want to set a color for zones you are out of luck, unless you regroup HUE completely new without using zones. If you have mismatched lights from different brands and colors don't match you can not correct for that unless you set up a separate room for every lamp. Static lights look totally terrible when colors don't match. The HUE zones should be implemented and separate settings for individual lights.

iCUE cannot turn on the HUE lights, if they are off nothing will happen. So you have to turn on the lights before switching scenes.

When HUE lights are on, turning on the PC or starting iCUE for that matter even on the default profile that has nothing set for HUE, the iCUE app changes the lights to a strange white like color. This is pretty annoying. iCUE should allow for separate profiles or a setting in the profiles that completely ignore HUE all together.

Most effects are totally unusable because of delays and no way to compensate for those.

Some effects like pulsing are totally broken and change over the white like base color.

Would be nice if someone of the Corsair iCUE team can fix/implement those changes.

Dragon Centre & iCue 4.Anything, hate each other and kill my Corsair RAM RGBness

Will there be a Plug In for my Motherboard at all?

I have 7x LL120's, 1x XD5 Pump, 1x XC7 CPU Block all through Lighting Nodes and Commander Pros as well as my Vengeance RAM so ditching iCue ain't an option

I used to have 2x XG7's for my SLI 2080TI's but the only 3080 I could get was an EVGA you didn't have a block for. I have an EWKB which connects to Motherboard ARGB so that's off as well as the Motherboard RGB

Any help appreciated

Chris

Dragon Centre & iCue 4.Anything, hate each other and kill my Corsair RAM RGBness

Dragon Center probably has a plugin to control the Corsair Vengeance RGB ram like some other softwares eg. Asus AURA do. Both softwares then try to set different RGB stuff on the ram at the same time and the ram won't function correctly. Try to find the Corsair ram plugin/component of the Dragon Centre and delete it. That should fix it. Had a similar issue with Asus AURA.

I'm trying to read the sensor names (to set a temp specific profile) but can't read them in the dropdown. Every sensor starts

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF GAMING B....

The rest of the text is obscured because it is too long to display in the space given in the dropdown.

Can you implement hover text over these or make them readable somehow?

Posted (edited)

I've just noticed that iCUE seems to lost the connection with my K70 RGB MK.2 LP. I've seen the RGB effect reset and iCUE says the device is not found. But the keyboard is still working.

Restarting iCUE doesn't change anything.

I tried the following :

- Reboot

- Stop the computer then boot

But the device was still not found.

I had to unplug it from the USB port then plug it again.

And once the keyboard was back in the dashboard, I had to repair some kind of profile conflict.

What the hell is this?

Edited by blacklord049

I noticed the "Timer" macro option is gone, but it's not mentioned in the release note.

So please add it back, it was the only way to execute 2 different actions with a single keypress and was very useful to a lot of users, thank!

I second this, the fact that there has been no mention of this happening, or replies to people complaining about it, is unnerving.

Updated to 4.13

Same thing, the auto updater stops and you need to disable the services manually then use the installer.

Still no way to disable system info unless you manually delete the required files.

Still a MSI service even tho I have no MSI device.

Should I even care to comment these things? I think is falling on deaf ears.

Updated to iCUE v4.13.223 earlier today, still have the same problem with HydroX preset curves not being saved and not being available in the preset curve list.

Still have to restart iCUE before HydroX is on the list

Posted (edited)

Buongiorno a tutti,

Ho provato a passare da icue 3 a icue 4.13.223, ma continua a crashare all'avvio.

Di corsair ho:

K70 mk2

H150 elite cappelix

Ram Dominator platinium RGB

ASUS X570F

e tutte le ventole (ML e LL) collegate al commander del h150i

Per favore mi aiutate?

Edited by Runner46

Posted (edited)

This is happening again. My computer has been turned for two days and after a cold boot, the device is not detected. But this is very strange... the keyboard works fine (as I'm currently writing with it)

k1Dh7RD.jpeg

Also the message is wrong : my keyboard is not a wireless keyboard.

The notification also says "the device was not found or there was an error reading the onboard storage"

Updating iCUE to 4.13 doesn't help. The device is still undetected. I will have to unplug it for some reason.

New feedback for 4.13:

- Why do you enable sensors by default on the dashboard? In fact I don't want them. In fact many users here want to disable them and the services related to them.

Edited by blacklord049

- The Corsair Audio Configuration Service has still a f-ked up description in Windows services management console. The service description only shows "C" and still no more text. Even after a clean install. The same for this service: if no Corsair audio device is installed, why would I need it?

Dear Corsair-Team,

iCUE v4 (at least the latest two official releases) is giving me a headache.

Today I have clean installed my Windows 10 21H1 just to make sure that there's no interference with other driver(s) and software. It still happens.

Problem:

My H115i ELITE CAPELLIX is getting stuck. Neither is it adjusting the color of the connected fans (based on temperature) nor is it adjusting the fans' RPM based on the fluid temperature. If it happens the RPMs (fans, pump) aren't updating and the historical data is at the exact same RPM for a while. I only notice it when I'm gaming (CoD Warzone), otherwise the system is in idle and not warming up.

Result: The case runs hot.

Easy fix: Restart iCUE.

As soon as iCUE has been restarted the color of the fans is changing like set and the fans wind up to the max speed (because of the high temperature).

I will gladly provide logs in case this helps. Please let me know - this honestly sucks and is super annoying.

Thank you.

As I cannot edit my initial post: This happens randomly - it is not happening all of the time. I believe something (iCUE/some API/external tool/driver) is randomly crashing (maybe only in specific scenarios) which results in my observations.

Update: I read in another thread about similar problems. In that case a forced firmware update was the solution. I tried it myself and it seems to have worked - no more issues until now. Weird, but I'm taking it. :)

Correction: It's still happening. Restarting iCUE instantly fixes the issue. Please let me know what data I could deliver to support you fixing the issue - thank you.

Updated to iCUE v4.13.223 earlier today, still have the same problem with HydroX preset curves not being saved and not being available in the preset curve list.

Still have to restart iCUE before HydroX is on the list

I confirm, issue is still not fixed.