Corsair Community

Introducing the new CORSAIR iCUE (v4.X) - Megathread

This is sad. I installed the latest version 4 update because it popped up. And then what I have starting up is version 3.38.61.

So I downloaded 4.10.273 and installed it. And it still starts version 3.38.61.

Edited by Sineira

So my Scimitar does not show up in Icue 4.x so I have to switch back to 3.x Version? Sorry but that´s stupid. To use Icue 4.x I have to buy a new Mouse even my Scimitar works perfect?

I can´t even configure the buttons anymore. And honestly I don´t believe that it´s so hard to support even older Devices. Other Company´s also can do it but Corsair cant? That´s really dissapointing.

Updated my iCUE software to 4.10.273 and at first the Dark Core mouse RGB stopped lighting up when synced with wallpaper engine. Then I started noticing more and more fan LED's not turning on LL120/140. RGB Strips and even 1 out of 4 DIMM's no longer lights up. Quite odd. Everything was working fine before. Anyone have any ideas?

The developer of wallpaper engine says that the issue is coming from iCue 4. And that the new icue is not updating and must be a bug that I should report here.

Using Commander Pro for fan monitoring and notification on a server, just wanted to notice : Why the hell have you removed the iCUE Space

Like tons of other users, felt that so convenience to get instant showing with auto adjusted full screen window window

Sorry to say but it's absolutely incomprehensible to remove such feature

I have the same problem as Theos25. Upgrading to iCUE 4.10.273 knocked out much of my Wallpaper Engine's ability to use Corsair ambient lighting products. Prior to this update everything worked fine. Now my LT100 towers don't light up nor does my Corsair One i160 lighting work when using Wallpaper Engine and selecting Corsair compatible wallpapers. Only my K100 keyboard and Dark Core RGB Pro mouse lights are recognized now by Wallpaper Engine. Removed and did a clean install Wallpaper Engine but still getting the same results. A really frustrating bug and diminishes the cool effects of Wallpaper Engine and Corsair compatible wallpapers. Edited by dbglerum

After initially installing over the top of ICue 3 i had no issues. I have done a fresh windows install and ICue 4. For some reason my LT towers are showing Towers 2 and 3. There is no Tower 1. I cant import profiles anymore, they only import on some devices. Each profile imported is different. Done many clean uninstalls and installs but the problem persists. Ive only changed my MoBo from the last build which ran fine.

After initially installing over the top of ICue 3 i had no issues. I have done a fresh windows install and ICue 4. For some reason my LT towers are showing Towers 2 and 3. There is no Tower 1. I cant import profiles anymore, they only import on some devices. Each profile imported is different. Done many clean uninstalls and installs but the problem persists. Ive only changed my MoBo from the last build which ran fine.

Had to go back to ICue 3 in the end

I have the same problem as Theos25. Upgrading to iCUE 4.10.273 knocked out much of my Wallpaper Engine's ability to use Corsair ambient lighting products. Prior to this update everything worked fine. Now my LT100 towers don't light up nor does my Corsair One i160 lighting work when using Wallpaper Engine and selecting Corsair compatible wallpapers. Only my K100 keyboard and Dark Core RGB Pro mouse lights are recognized now by Wallpaper Engine. Removed and did a clean install Wallpaper Engine but still getting the same results. A really frustrating bug and diminishes the cool effects of Wallpaper Engine and Corsair compatible wallpapers.

I have the same issue. Here's my thread:

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=205704

This feature was also removed from the new version.

Hi Nick - are you able to provide further information on the removal of the OSD feature?

I still have a question - if you have the same lighting scheme for different profiles (with different keyboard and mice buttons or fan profiles), you have no idea what profile you are on without clicking on the taskbar icon. This is compounded further when using wallpaper engine RGB features, because then even if you had RGB changes with profile, it gets overiden.

So if you are in an application that hides the taskbar, and you accidentally or intentionally press the profile key on the mouse, how are you supposed to determine which profile is running?

How did the developers expect users to know what profile they have changed to when using physical profile buttons within applications?

Updated my iCUE software to 4.10.273 and at first the Dark Core mouse RGB stopped lighting up when synced with wallpaper engine. Then I started noticing more and more fan LED's not turning on LL120/140. RGB Strips and even 1 out of 4 DIMM's no longer lights up. Quite odd. Everything was working fine before. Anyone have any ideas?

The developer of wallpaper engine says that the issue is coming from iCue 4. And that the new icue is not updating and must be a bug that I should report here.

Even icue 4 compatible profiles by Alex K are not lighting everything up. 3rd party ASUS plugin does not light up all the strix RGB lights on the 3090. Wallpaper engine does not light everything up anymore.

• Corsair Employees
Lighting node and Void Pro wireless not detected in 4.x

after every start of my pc i have to reconfigure all fans and lightning to set it on gpu temp.

after everystart it shows my cpu.

this sucks...

Latest update to 4.x has borked the ability to setup or modify application launch in Nexus, dialogue to select the executable is not displayed.

Since last update some lights on my lightning node strip don't work or be assigned.

Please fix this

Im sorry you are experiencing this, have you tried making a clean install of the newest iCUE release?

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

Even icue 4 compatible profiles by Alex K are not lighting everything up. 3rd party ASUS plugin does not light up all the strix RGB lights on the 3090. Wallpaper engine does not light everything up anymore.

Yeah i had the same problem, had to go back to v3

And now ICue has managed to uninstall itself.

The program is running (hanging) and the files are gone.

And installing it again doesn't work so now I have to manually clean up again.

Jesus what a pile of rubbish this is.

Im sorry you are experiencing this, have you tried making a clean install of the newest iCUE release?

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

when i close icue before shutting down my pc, icue save my profiles and after restart the pc all is ok.

but when im not closing icue before shutting down the pc , all the gpu settings are set to cpu ::(

Tried clean install, adding new or updating existing Nexus button for application launch still broken.:sigh!:

Someone forgot to add the little + symbol next "Select Application to Launch" which opens the dialogue to select the executable.

Same is also missing from Text Editor, which used to allow you to start notepad and open a specific file, Open File Explorer which would allow you to open a specific folder.

Edited by Gumby

This was resolved in last weeks 4.10.273 update.

Thank you for the update. I uninstalled ICUE 3.X and installed 4.10. CUP usage seems to be around the same now as it was with 3.X. I noticed going from a 2 fan GPU to a 3 fan GPU this year, the number of fans do not update in ICUE(msi surprimx 3080). The 2 fans it does display seem to work fine. I was just wondering if this was due to a certain way it was displayed? Or is that something that can be looked into? I also have this slightly cosmetic issue with home screen showing some products with their correct name but with a (1) I tried to edit the config file but closing and relaunching ICUE just overwrites any changes, but I can live with it for now. I have an MSI x570 ACE and I can see a section for it but still trying to figure out how control the RGB. Liking the new ICUE, keep up the good work.:sunglasse