Corsair Community

Issues with Side and Sniper buttons and Remapping with iCUE with an M65 Pro RGB W10

Deathbot64

So recently I started having issues with the side (back/forward) buttons not working my my M65 pro and the mapping for my sniper button stopped working too (i use l shift to run with the sniper button since I dont really play sniper builds). I have a backup m65 pro I just opened and still causes the same issue. I tried both on a different laptop and they both work fine. I can get everything to work if I uninstall iCUE, remove corsair from regedit and from appdata. But after restarting my PC the issue starts up again. I can map the back/forward button to their macros with use original input or whatever but I cant remap the sniper button. Any way I can take the drivers from the laptop (where mice are working) and transfer them to the non working setup? or any advice for this?

Something is causing an issue between CUE and Windows. Narrowing it down might be tricky, but other peripheral software might be the first place to look.

As for quick fixes, next time try doing an in-place repair from the Windows Apps list. Go to Corsair iCUE and select Modify. Follow the prompts for a repair install. That usually cleans this up without needing to wipe the App Data folder and reimport/reset everything.

I would turn on debug logging from the CUE settings. If this really is happening every boot then it is a more serious issue and you need to contact Corsair Support. Most people that encounter this only see it once every few months and it is resolved in 60 seconds.