Corsair Community

570x feature

Jordy2002

Hello everyone,

First sorry for my bad English.

After a week of searching for the perfect case for my new project that I wanna build. After a while of searching I found the 570x white case. I only have a problem/question. Online you can find two photo's of the 570x one with a grommet assembled to the shroud and shroud cover and some with no grommet and shroud cover. On forums of Corsair I can find some of these threads but they're a bit outdated. So my question is Which 570x cases are equipped with the grommet and shroud cover feature and who not?

I hope you guys can help me further to compleet my project.

• Corsair Employees
Hello everyone,

First sorry for my bad English.

After a week of searching for the perfect case for my new project that I wanna build. After a while of searching I found the 570x white case. I only have a problem/question. Online you can find two photo's of the 570x one with a grommet assembled to the shroud and shroud cover and some with no grommet and shroud cover. On forums of Corsair I can find some of these threads but they're a bit outdated. So my question is Which 570x cases are equipped with the grommet and shroud cover feature and who not?

I hope you guys can help me further to compleet my project.

Is it this part you mean?

https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/Crystal-570X-PSU-Shroud-Cover/p/CC-8900136

Yeas, but my question is already answered. Today i received the case from Amazon and it has the shroud cover and a grommet on top of the shroud. I hope this also wil help other people who are looking to build in the Corsair 570x.