Corsair Community

Lighting Node Core not showing up in iCUE

adrian5683

Hi all, I'm using the latest version of iCUE and have 6 QL120 fans connected to the Lighting Node Core, which in turn is connected to a Commander Pro and SATA power. The CoPro is showing up in iCUE just fine but it is connected to the motherboard through two USB Type A adapters. I'm using an ASUS Strix Z270i mobo so no on-board USB headers... Should I assume that is what causes the Node Core not to be detected? The fans work fine and RGB defaults to Rainbow Wave. I've used the CoPro like this in the past, connecting an HX850i and H100i RGB Platinum AIO to it with no issues. Scouring the forums it seems a lot of people have issues with the Node Core. I've ordered an NZXT USB hub as it seems to fix the issue for most people, any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I've ordered an NZXT USB hub as it seems to fix the issue for most people, any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Hey Buddy. i'd wait for that arrive to see if that helps.

It is possible its what ever adapter you have used thats causing an issue as i have a build running a z97 board (Msi z97-G3 iirc) which has run all sorts of Corsairs Control devices over the years right up to today and has never has an issues or needed that hub, so not an age related issue i feel.

Good luck on your quest bud