Corsair Community

Question on Screen

jdapena

Hey guys - have to admit I've gone a bit nuts since the pandemic started and now have virtually every Corsair peripheral one can find in stock. Thought the ICUE Nexus would be a nice companion to have given how much I've already invested in the Corsair ecosystem. Received mine this past week - easy setup, have already programmed a few of my own custom screens and can see this having some serious potential.

Question I have for maybe the Corsair moderators - do I have to worry about screen burn in on the Nexus? It's a small screen and I often leave my computer on all day...could go hours without changing the Nexus screen. I know there's an option to darken it after so many minutes of inactivity, but if I leave it on, is there a risk of burn-in on the LCD panel? If so, will definitely make it go to sleep when I'm not using it.

So far, loving the Nexus - screen is small, but I'm using it to change profiles easily, monitor temps and fans, and setup shortcuts for certain web pages. Definitely see a lot of potential for other applications.

Hi Buddy.

Not manage to burn mine as of yet. had mine in play since release.. used mainly for Machine stats/temps. lots of static white text on black background.

I do run my brightness around 50% tho. i feel i dont need it at 100%

Appreciate that. Think I'll set mine to turn off after 15 min anyway to be on the safe side...but you've put my mind at ease on it. Love the Nexus more than I expected to...thought it would be just a great device to monitor temps and fans, but I'm using it for a bit more now. Would love to see a FPS counter as well.