Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso Bass preset audio issues in new iCUE update

Before the latest iCUE update, I was able to play guitar while listening to backing tracks on YouTube without any problems. Ever since the new iCUE update, whenever I play a video on YouTube, my guitar's input volume lowers itself to try and match YouTube it seems. I checked to see if it was the communications tab option which lowered volume for other apps but that was set to "Do Nothing"

This only happens on the bass preset and I can't remember what version I was previously on so I can't downgrade. Any help?

• Like 1

• Corsair Employees

Hi JShifor,

May I suggest a different EQ preset? This EQ preset can be downloaded and imported which seems to improve the issue while still retaining bass boost.

To import, click on "PROFILES" (yellow circle) and then the inversed arrows (orange circle).

attachment.php?attachmentid=40416&stc=1&d=1613001999

Otherwise, the EQ settings are below:

attachment.php?attachmentid=40417&stc=1&d=1613002091

Credit to Reddit user Waffle_Iron_McGee for this EQ preset.

Hi JShifor,

May I suggest a different EQ preset? This EQ preset can be downloaded and imported which seems to improve the issue while still retaining bass boost.

To import, click on "PROFILES" (yellow circle) and then the inversed arrows (orange circle).

That preset works pretty nicely and I'm no longer experiencing the audio issues, thanks for your help

• 3 weeks later...
Hi JShifor,

This works okay but should only be a temporary solution. Pls tell the guys to fix this problem :/

• Like 1