Corsair Community

Pay return postage for a faulty item?

Bought the LT100 Starter Kit less than 5 months ago and when I came to use it for the first time I found them to be faulty. Got in touch with Corsair who agreed to send me a replacement unit once the old one was sent back to them but, surprisingly I got a return form back saying I need to pay for the return postage??

How is it fair that I have to pay to return a faulty item through no fault of my own? Would anyone be so kind to explain this to me please, I spent a lot of money on these towers and already I cant use them and now I have to pay to send them back, wow :(

Well its clear to me that Corsair's customer service is honestly some of the worst I've come across lately. It took days to even get my RMA sorted and I have had to wait 24 hours in between every reply to my emails which is just not acceptable. No one has replied to this post and my latest email has been unanswered for 4 days now.

As a big Corsair fan and an owner of over 12 iCue products I will no longer be purchasing a single item from Corsair in the future and I have cancelled my order for the MM700 pad, you are cleary not deserving of my money so I'll take my business elsewhere!

Charging me to send a faulty item back to you is disgusting to be honest, I made a complaint to Amazon (where I purchased the item) and they agreed to pay me back although they shouldn't have to make up for your incompetence and ignorance of the Consumer Act.

Sorry for the rant but I've spent far too much money to be fobbed off like this, if your going to sell expensive products then at least have the decency to have a good customer service for when things go wrong, I've learnt my lesson anyway....