Corsair Community

o11 rgb strip/strimmer plus issue all of a sudden

zamasu990

the strimmers are working but the o11 rgb strip just stopped when importing new profiles. not even reinstalling fixed.

tried turning it into an 450 led strip back to the original that was working properly. I guess I'll try to reset my commander pro or mess with the lian li hub controller and see if lights come on.

would be awful for some reason my o11 rgb on case got broken over importing icue profiles. getting a new case and putting all my stuff into it would be hell all over again.

try the hub to see if the lights come on, then reset button on commander pro...ugh why is icue so buggy when importing profiles. half the time some of the rgb stuff won't work. ram wont work to my strimmers then sometimes a few fans...

Importing anything will not physically damage the LEDs. Whose profiles are you importing? Your own or someone else’s? Because of your unique set up, you are going to have to tailor the RGB effects for the strimmer and case.

Don’t mess with the reset button on the Commander unless you have a serious physical problem. The end result is likely to be no change to this, but now you have a “new Commander” and you’ll need to redo all your profile lighting.

Importing anything will not physically damage the LEDs. Whose profiles are you importing? Your own or someone else’s? Because of your unique set up, you are going to have to tailor the RGB effects for the strimmer and case.

Don’t mess with the reset button on the Commander unless you have a serious physical problem. The end result is likely to be no change to this, but now you have a “new Commander” and you’ll need to redo all your profile lighting.

My o11 rgb strip was working for weeks before this happened last night

• Corsair Employees
We do not control or power any RGB strips that come default on the O11 Dynamic cases via the Commander Pro and iCUE. If you need help regarding connecting, and controlling an RGB strip that came with a third-party manufacturer's product you will need to contact that manufacturer for assistance.