Corsair Community

H100i platinum SE not visible in iCUE after update

Afdam

Hi have h100i platinum SE and when I connect fans to AIO they run full speed under commander qiuet, in HWiNFO pump works stock settings idle 26C near window, RGB not working as well iCUE don't see it but it happens after I tried to update iCUE software before that everything was working so I reinstalled Windows didn't worked ,downgrade bios as well tried to connect with normal USB to back pannel no success reinstalling software ble ble ble aswell run out of ideas 😕my setup is Gigabyte aorus x570 master, CPU 3600,GPU MSI rx5700 , g.skill Royal 4x8

• Corsair Employees
Close down all other RGB controlling software and hardware monitoring software. HWInfo64 is a known conflict and even has a setting you can disable in the program itself, Mystic Light/Dragon Center along with RGB Fusion can also cause conflicts. Make sure the USB for the cooler is plugged directly into an internal USB 2.0 header on your motherboard, and perform a repair of the iCUE software.

Fresh system installed only iCUE as I mentioned on first post commander works under both USB headers only don't see AIO RGB don't work and disconnect/connect sound repair didn't work. Edited by Afdam