Corsair Community

Corsair MM700 RGB issues with iCue

SongJiHyoZ

Hi all,

I just purchased a MM700 mousepad to complete my rgb setup.

Unfortunately within the first initial plug and continued use are the following issues with iCUE as of below:

1) The mousepad turns completely solid red after initial plug in, despite drivers installed.

2) RGB colors will freeze and completely stopped working in a matter of minutes. The only workaround was to close and open the iCUE software which is ridiculous.

3)Sometimes open and close does not work, i had to resort to unplug the usb header and i plugged in again. Solid red color comes back.

With the above three issues i don't think that iCUE can help with the synchronized lighting for now for lighting link.

Does anyone have any other solution?

I did tried:

1) plugging to other ports (I have 10 usb ports, all the same issue)

2) plugging to usb hub with ac adapter

3) uninstalling the driver from control panel

4) restarting/shutdown (sometimes solid red light appears again)

Please find my error logs as of below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xg0tlaghpgn70bh/Log%20file%208Mar2021.zip?dl=0

Hi all,

I just purchased a MM700 mousepad to complete my rgb setup.

Unfortunately within the first initial plug and continued use are the following issues with iCUE as of below:

1) The mousepad turns completely solid red after initial plug in, despite drivers installed.

2) RGB colors will freeze and completely stopped working in a matter of minutes. The only workaround was to close and open the iCUE software which is ridiculous.

3)Sometimes open and close does not work, i had to resort to unplug the usb header and i plugged in again. Solid red color comes back.

With the above three issues i don't think that iCUE can help with the synchronized lighting for now for lighting link.

Does anyone have any other solution?

I did tried:

1) plugging to other ports (I have 10 usb ports, all the same issue)

2) plugging to usb hub with ac adapter

3) uninstalling the driver from control panel

4) restarting/shutdown (sometimes solid red light appears again)

Please find my error logs as of below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xg0tlaghpgn70bh/Log%20file%208Mar2021.zip?dl=0

Have you tried a complete re-install following these steps?

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

Hi there MADRGB,

I tried the complete removal with the registry deletion. It is not working as well. The lighting still freezed after several minutes.

In addition, my profiles had some minor issues (i did backup the profile but the lights from my ML140s didn't seem to pick up).

I guess i can only wait for the latest update of iCUE.

You will need to either remove or completely stop running MSI Dragon Center/Mystic Light or disable plugins and SDK in the SETTINGS menu of iCUE

same issue, icue never recognized the pad. and i already done what you asked

You will need to either remove or completely stop running MSI Dragon Center/Mystic Light or disable plugins and SDK in the SETTINGS menu of iCUE

Hi there, I have completely removed the MSI dragon center.

I disabled the SDK as well, and my corsair dominator platinum lights stopped working :[pouts: .

However, disabling the SDK doesn't work as well for the mousepad. It still freezes and the workaround is to close and open iCUE again.

same issue, icue never recognized the pad. and i already done what you asked

Hi valky1988, sorry to hear about your issue as well. The only workaround for me was to close and open iCUE again. Was your mousepad in solid red light as well?