Corsair Community

iCUE HJ115i Elite Capellix 97 CFM Controller with x570

So I have a Phanteks Eclipse P600S case which came with 3 non-RGB fans. The controller in the case doesn't play nice with my MOBO so I have the fans hooked directly into the fan slots on the mobo and it's working nice. I just ordered 3 Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB 120mm System Cabinet fans which I will be putting in this case to go along with my 115. Does anyone know of a way where I can control the fan speeds thru the Corsair Software when they're not associated to the liquid cooler or as soon as I hook them up to the case do they automatically become associated with the liquid cooler? Do I maybe need to buy the Corsair Pro controller?

P.S. sorry if this question has been asked. I looked and didn't see an answer.

The SP-RGB and SP-Pro fans are 3 pin DC motors. The Commander Core is a PWM only controller. Any DC fan will be stuck at 100% when connected to it. That likely is not what you want.

Any other PWM can be controlled at the same time as the radiator fans. They are not required to all run the same control curve and you can use 6 different fan profiles for 6 different fans. They just need to be PWM fans for the Commander Core.

The Commander Pro can control DC and PWM fans at the same time, but you still must run the Commander Core for the Elite AIO. It cannot work without the Com Core.

The SP-RGB and SP-Pro fans are 3 pin DC motors. The Commander Core is a PWM only controller. Any DC fan will be stuck at 100% when connected to it. That likely is not what you want.

Any other PWM can be controlled at the same time as the radiator fans. They are not required to all run the same control curve and you can use 6 different fan profiles for 6 different fans. They just need to be PWM fans for the Commander Core.

The Commander Pro can control DC and PWM fans at the same time, but you still must run the Commander Core for the Elite AIO. It cannot work without the Com Core.

Thank you! So I'll just hook the fans up to the mobo so they inherit my existing cooling profiles for those slots which is solid and I'll plug the led into the commander core.